Lost coins at Nugget Plaza!

jamin_03

Jul 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washinton
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish this was a story about how I found a large amount of silver left and forgotten, but alas it is not. today I picked up $200 in halves and had some extra time so I checked them at a table ( there was no keepers:icon_scratch:)then went to three other banks to ask if I could cash them in. none of the three would let me so I went back to the original bank I got them from. I was tempted to just run them through the coin machine that the original bank had but had the teller help after seeing they would have charged me 9% to put them through the machine. To my surprise, the teller told me that I had $180 in coins! I had the misfortune of losing $20 in coins through a hole in the bottom of my bag! BUMMER! The roll that fell out was a $20 roll. Have you guys seen a lot of these kind of rolls? I looked and double checked at the other banks and anywhere I had walked (the banks were very close to each other) But to no avail, I couldn't find it anywhere. Below is a picture I found on the internet of what the roll looked like. I guess someone picked up a belated x-mas present!

$(KGrHqVHJFYFBsN!--ooBQj)6!oqHw~~60_35.JPG

Upvote 0

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seen the $20 rolls a couple times, always exciting to see them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread