Upvote 0

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is definitely a solid week of hunting there buddy.. 22 boxes of dimes is a lot, but at least you pulled 16 keepers out of them.. Did you hit some good boxes or were you averaging 1 per box for the hunt? I will find that often with dime hunting.. They will normally keep an average of 1 per box where as my halves boxes are normally all skunks until i hit my keepers box..

OP
OP
hotrod

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well some of the dime boxes were plastic so i avg withe the plastic ones 1 per 1000
and paper dimes 1 per 500

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
It is worth what someone will pay for it, but I would say that someone is looking for one and would pay you above face value for it for sure, you can try Ebay, there are fees that will reduce your profit some, but you can cover a large demographic of people that maybe looking for one. Nice totals on your searching this week too! Your cents boxes were really good on the Wheats! HH, Maverick.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Your bill appears to be a Series 1934 Julian and Morgenthau-- from Philadelphia. If so, over 5 million were printed and the premium in very good (VG-8) condition is minimal. You might consider giving that teller a gift card of thanks; that way, she'll be thinking of you each time another 'odd' bill appears.
Don....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread