marys high volume hunt plannd

halvesplease

Greenie
Jun 12, 2012
new jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heya guys and gals i dont post here much but i am a half dollar searcher and with all the hype lately i wanted to up my volume. yesterday i called every bank in a large area and ordered 5 boxes of half dollars at each bank and 37 banks ordered for me and next week i will have 92,500 in half dollars coming in any predictions on what i might get? i just got back from texas and silver is very plentyfull their one box in texas gave me 148 silver back in 2007 mary.

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its not that hard to do 200 boxes if someone helps you if your going to do it by your self no way. And to dump all that how are you going to dump it??? I now can do very large ## With my new safe. I never bring them in the house. I got it down. I wanted to do 100 plus boxes this winter. The storm came and my work got crazy then my dump banks fell apart. Now i still don't have my dumps set up right.My step son has been helping me do my boxes. I have been useing his bank accts to dump. Plus if you do dump 200 boxes in your area you will get most of them back the next week. I will stick with my 50 to 60 boxes for now. The old saying pigs get fat and hogs get slaughterd. We all would like to see how you do. Good luck

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One time I caught one THIS BIG!

I'm frustrated with stories like this. Totally acceptable to post, but it is Tnet members who are penalized when they question them.

TZ has relationships and bag setups that help him with volume that would be difficult for a newbie to set up
Any one can set up bags drop off just ask and ask and ask if you don't ask it will not happen. Pnc will give you the bags and take them for free But you have to wait for your money for about a week.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Just to add on, I'd say some doubt is reasonable for a new poster talking about 200 boxes/week. Most people would probably call that a big ol stinking load of baloney, but if its true, cool.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:
Its not that hard to do 200 boxes if someone helps you if your going to do it by your self no way. And to dump all that how are you going to dump it??? I now can do very large ## With my new safe. I never bring them in the house. I got it down. I wanted to do 100 plus boxes this winter. The storm came and my work got crazy then my dump banks fell apart. Now i still don't have my dumps set up right.My step son has been helping me do my boxes. I have been useing his bank accts to dump. Plus if you do dump 200 boxes in your area you will get most of them back the next week. I will stick with my 50 to 60 boxes for now. The old saying pigs get fat and hogs get slaughterd. We all would like to see how you do. Good luck

That is my entire point Tim... You weren't even doing 100 boxes before you were cut off and got your account closed because of excessive dumping. 185 boxes would demand one ( if not two) armored trucks put aside solely for that customer's orders every week.. This is why this whole thread seems suspicious to me.. This is not an attack on the OP and I am not saying they are lying, I'm just hoping Mary can come back and enlighten us as to how this is even possible...

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is my entire point Tim... You weren't even doing 100 boxes before you were cut off and got your account closed because of excessive dumping. 185 boxes would demand one ( if not two) armored trucks put aside solely for that customer's orders every week.. This is why this whole thread seems suspicious to me.. This is not an attack on the OP and I am not saying they are lying, I'm just hoping Mary can come back and enlighten us as to how this is even possible...
My dumps were to big $15000 some times it sent red flags up

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One last note if she ordered 200 she will get about 120 boxes i will bet you. Plus she will be right next to me she will have her own voodoo doll in the garda truck they hate me. So am told!!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would think that extraordinary claims would produce some exemplary pictures. Be like telling about a nice relic or artifact and never showing a picture. Not doubting you at all but be nice of you to share.8-)
Good luck.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would think that extraordinary claims would produce some exemplary pictures. Be like telling about a nice relic or artifact and never showing a picture. Not doubting you at all but be nice of you to share.8-)
Good luck.

Hmmm...sounds reasonable. Mary and DACC could show us the results!

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dumps were to big $15000 some times it sent red flags up

Yeah if you dump more than 10K at a time they file a currency transaction report. I found PNC accepts bags too and it takes a week, BoA does too but it only takes three days. No fees for either yet and they both provide the bags.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All that I know is bazillionaire or not if I had that many boxes of halves there would be plenty of pictures to be shared. Let's hope for some nice photos to help digest this because I would love to see that much coinage in one place.

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I don't understand how these folks can do so many boxes and think its going to be an easy task. Plus if you have that kind of money to throw around why not invest elsewhere and not have to worry about carrying heavy boxes of halves around and even worse dumping them.

I know when I first started this "hobby" the beginners guide and several other experienced members told me that having a good dumping strategy was the key to the hobby.

If these folks are real and going to do all this volume, good luck!

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I decided to jump on the bandwagon; took out a second morgage on the house and used the 400k to order 10 boxes from 80 different branches....jk

I know that I'm newer to the forum than most but I think a few other will agree with me here. I do this as a hobby. It's something that my son and I love and we do it together. I already have a full time job....why would I want two? Heck I would make lots more money if I put all the hours spend CRH into my real job. Not trying to question the OP but I'm kinda old school, show me pics. I know what kind of relations and dedication it takes for the volume I do, I can't even imagine what some of the high volume guys on this forum have to deal with. I enjoy this forum. The advice and expertise that is given by the many members is greatly cherished but recently these type posts tend to occupy everyone's attention. Sorry for the drawn out post. HH to all and all a good night!

OP
OP
H

halvesplease

Greenie
Jun 12, 2012
new jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey y'all jeez louise, i did not know this thread would gain so much attention and i noticed antoher hunter doing many boxes too i plan to return my half dollars to a small town west near the deleware river. that town has quite a few banks i can just return them all to and order more all in the same time, mary

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are the newest big hunters all in NJ? You and DACC are both hunting large volume in the same state? What are the chances of that?

Mtldealer

May 8, 2012
District 12, SouthWest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what my pick up looks like on average 2-3 times a week. It's not that hard. It's seems fishy to me that all of the sudden out of nowhere people are asking for crazy amounts of boxes. It took me years to put together a route that works. I started out with a box or two and worked my way up. If they have stamina more power to them.

image-3124169558.jpg

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like groundhog day, all over again, It's like groundhog day, all over again, It's like groundhog day, all over again, It's....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ScottNVAB

May 22, 2011
This is not possible.....

If you are a seasoned veteran, you know why. Reread the original post below carefully and think about when you order.... I won't give away why the statement below is not possible, but if you have been doing this a while, you will know why this is not possible. Sorry, but nice try.....

I am generally a lurker here, and enjoy watching the pretenders. I don't want to give too much info away, so as not to discourage them from posting. I like the entertainment!

This is not an attack, it's a fact.

The only question for me is, why would someone post this? It's like telling an NFL player how to catch a football.

Heya guys and gals i dont post here much but i am a half dollar searcher and with all the hype lately i wanted to up my volume. yesterday i called every bank in a large area and ordered 5 boxes of half dollars at each bank and 37 banks ordered for me and next week i will have 92,500 in half dollars coming in any predictions on what i might get? i just got back from texas and silver is very plentyfull their one box in texas gave me 148 silver back in 2007 mary.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread