First ever for me

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I went to pick up a box of smelly skunky halves and decided to get 100 bucks in dimes. Went thru about half of them and came across one roll that was different than the others. It was the kind that is crimped at one end so you can see the ender. I never looked at the end when I opened the roll, never looked inside to see the first dime either. Bout dropped them all when I poured them out and it was my first solid roll ever! So of course I went back in and bought all the CWR quarters and dimes but unfortunately the solid roll was all I got. I will post a pic when I figure out how to do so with my phone without the scare of some smart computer guy figuring out where I live. They were all Rosie's. wife told me I better get more dimes instead of halves hahaha. Thanks for reading and HH
SMITTY58D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Haul! I am praying for a solid dime score! HH

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Still waiting for my first solid silver dime roll after 5 years and hundred thousand in cwr dimes, so CONGRATS!

OP
OP
smitty58d

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep getting an upload error when using my phone to upload the pic.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice score there Smitty! Doesn't happen often, or at all for some people, congrats! HH, Maverick.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score! Solid silver dime rolls are tough. We are all jealous. Congrats! Now hurry up & get us a picture to dream about tonight.

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Customer wrapped roll kmil

Good luck,

Jeff

OP
OP
smitty58d

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone. Having issues with the upload error. Someone shoot me a pm with an email address and I will send them to you if you don't mind uploading them.

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Nice talking to you today. Don't be a stranger if you ever see me dumping. And, if you see me at the pick up bank, lend a hand with the boxes!:laughing7:

Oh, and nice find too!

Last edited:
OP
OP
smitty58d

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Boris. Never thought a solid roll would happen but I guess I can mark that one off the list. Now I just need to find a solid roll of halves.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Boris. Never thought a solid roll would happen but I guess I can mark that one off the list. Now I just need to find a solid roll of halves.

No problem, bud. I'm still looking for a solid roll of anything that isn't clad.

Maybe you'll find one soon since you got a solid dime roll! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread