All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a valid thought given the recent drama we had here. I'm sure you recall. You just never know what people are going to make up!

Is there something I missed?

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I think its pretty lame for people to out and out call someone a liar just because they stated that they found 2 quarters. I found a quarter in a roll just 2 weeks ago. Does that make me a liar too? I don't think so. Finding a lot of anything be it quarters, dimes or halves is a miracle and one to be celebrated. I love it when someone finds silver, especially quarters because they are harder to find. I do call into question out of pure physical labor and time if someone gets like 100 boxes of halves at one time. Now that I wonder about. I won't question anyone finding rolls of silver or the single coinage. Don't let the naysayers spook you off. If I had been so easily wounded I would have left months ago.

Anyhow, I can't wait till monday. I have to get my taxes done, run to the library to print out a return slip, and run into town to turn in 500 dollars in nickels. I am thinking I am going to order 2 boxes of dimes to see if I find anything. Hopefully in a week once I get my taxes and they are enough, I can order a box of halves. ::rubs hands together gleefully:: yeah!!

Sincerely, Garoulady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread