Good Friday my friends...

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy a lotto ticket today and place a bet on the Super Bowl. You are on a roll! HH

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've started looking around whenever I'm out and about for lost change, etc., just for the fun of it, and so far I've found more clad than I've dug up metal detecting. Last week I was in the local Safeway, passing by the self checkout kiosks, when suddenly and for no apparent reason one of them spit out a crisp five dollar bill. I looked around for the owner, i.e., the person the change was intended for, but there was no one within 50 feet so I nabbed it. On a side note, I've found a little bit of change in the coinstar machines here and there, but always just clad and not silver. Oh, and if you do make a bet on the Superbowl, eolson3, I'd go with the '9ers if I were you...

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
sagittarius98 said:
Look under.

My 5 year old daughter did a week ago and pulled out 9 cents. I was kind of embarrassed as it was right in front of the registers, but she kept pulling out cent after cent. The smile and twinkle in her eyes made it worth it. Hehe

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Found 20$ in an ATM at a bar with friends , later four silver dimes in 2 boxes. good luck out there

How does one find money in an ATM, was it just sitting on it, or was it stuck where the cash exits, or was it on the ground? I'm sure there is a good story behind this.

stonehenge

Aug 27, 2010
Those bar and gas station ATMs don't have doors - Just a cash tray.

Drunk people have poor dexterity.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions