maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Going to dump today and decided to save some time and take a toll road, I got to the booth and handed the lady 3 halves and said, " Have a good day" she says "Wait Wait, what are these?" I said they are 50 cent peices, you know, half dollars, she looks at them for another moment and says "oh, I don't think I've seen any of these since I was younger" This lady had to be in her late 40's, just surprized me she didn't recognize what they were, lol. So when I came back through a few hours later there was another attendent at the other booth I pulled to, ( different side) so I asked her if she had any large dollars that anyone had paid with that I could buy, she said we do get them, but I don't have any right now, we are not allowed to keep them, If someone askes, we will give them to them, so, ask them when ever you guys go through the toll booths, you might score something! HH, Maverick.

Upvote 0

Plates5

Greenie
Apr 15, 2009
Topsail, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-7a Pro
Whites CoinMaster 6000D S2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea. Ask and u may receive.

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive had worse, last week i went to a super market to buy Corn starch (science project) and asked the cashier where it was and she told me aisle 4, then whispered to another cashier WTFF IS CORNSTARCH?!?!

I think her IQ was 20 from just how she talked to others

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions