Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to my old friends,
Been so busy at work, and little time to post. Hitting garage sales here and there to supplement the very low quantities of silver as of late. I am only culling a mere 10-15 oz per month for the last several months. But, it is still more for the pile.

Looking forward to Spring,
apush

Upvote 0

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey darlin! Hope those kiddies at school aren't driving you batty! You're doing much better with the silver than I.
HH
enamel7

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are the yard sales treating you? Finding any silver there? I have been thinking about getting into that this spring, and getting into a little home refining with plated, rolled, or karat items I might be able to get cheap.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow Apush, 10-15 oz/month is quite a bit more than I have been pulling. Things slowed up here in November 2012 or so. Hope the school year treats you ok, you admin types, don't know how you do it lol.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Apush, nice to see you post, glad you're doing well. It has been slow for many of us too, Good luck in the Spring. HH, Maverick.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your finding more than I have in the last 4 months. Good Luck hope it turns around for you.
cooper

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello apush. You are getting a pretty decent amount of silver. Is it mostly 40% halves you are finding?

OP
OP
apush

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The g sales are really good. I hit the blue jean market and make an equal or more amount of funds as compared to culling silver.

My silver haul is about 30%/70%. I am only ordering 7 boxes per week, with a few nickel and cent boxes in-between for fun. The problem is time . . . as it is for many of us. But, a tad here and a tad there, adds up. Regardless, it is highly addictive as everyone who has been working this "craft" for any amount of time knows. Can't stop. Still waiting for that 100+ dream box and my first solid roll.

I wish everyone the best of luck and may the Silver Goddess Rain Upon You,
apush

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
those are awesome numbers... am doing 1-2 ounces a month since being cut off last year from my main branch :(

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I had the worst year since I've been searching even though I have gone through more boxes of halves.

thripp

Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been averaging 54 ozt per month but I do about 25 boxes per week and ask for CWR halves. 10-15 ozt per month is pretty good for 7 boxes a week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread