Help getting boxes of halves.

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i think you just need to go into a bank and sit down with a manager about your intentions of opening an account for the purpose of ordering coin boxes regularly. Advise them that you have no intention of returning the coins to the same bank, and that you will consider putting more money into the account if they are able to accomodate your request. [good] Banks are all about delivering quality customer service, so they will bend over backwards to get you to open an account. And if they ever decided not to order them for you after signing up for an account, remind them of why you signed up with them to begin with. Good luck!

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seem to have no problems at all with Bank of America. I use a satellite office which orders 1x per week, but the main branch does 2 orders per week. No fees at all since they order anyways they said it is no worries to them to just have Brinks toss on a few more boxes.

OP
OP
B

bigmike0377

Feb 8, 2013
There is a BofA main branch about 10 minutes from me. I will give them a shot. Someone in my area is snatching up the CWRs quick. I go in twice a week and keep getting told they just gave them all to someone. But dimes have been good in the mean time. 10 keepers in two days isn't bad. Keeps my addiction fed lol.

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
bigmike0377 said:
Thanks for the advice. I am in western KY.

Oh yeah, in Paducah. You don't have any Wells Fargo around you, which are bad for ordering in my area but others don't have problems. Not sure if there would be any close to you in a bordering state. BoA & Chase had been good to me for ordering.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread