Central Virginia dime boxes

RVA

Mar 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not really on topic, but im in central VA too. yo.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really near Virginia, but i literally just dropped volume dime searching because of this.. I have been going through 16 box weekly skunk streaks at a time.. I assume it is the holiday flow that was put into circulation.. Dimes are not like halves after the holiday.. That is for sure..

RVA

Mar 7, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im in chesterfield and downtown. kmil, any good banks around chesterfield?

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Used to be a time they thought you crazy for searching dimes...nowadays, everyone's crazy.

Dimes. The new halves.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
This would explain why I kept getting skunked on my latest trip to central Va! LOL You guys are swarming around that area. I kept hearing oh someone just came in and got ours yesterday. I can't believe how much this hobby has grown in a few years. Wow.

Golden Silver

kguittar

Tenderfoot
Sep 23, 2013
Richmond, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Minelab 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, im in chesterfield county too...live near Ironbridge Park. If interested in getting together for a hunt, let me know!

RVA Hunting

Greenie
Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey, im in chesterfield county too...live near Ironbridge Park. If interested in getting together for a hunt, let me know!

You are very close to me I am in midlothian. A bank down 360 produced very well last week for me. Was kinda skeptical after the teller said someone had dumped there. But got a single CWR and produced big.

RVA Hunting

Greenie
Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha, that could have been me dumping onto it. Very nice. Welcome to the site.

Haha thank you for the welcome. Are you the one that's dumping at 360 and hicks? I am lucky that my job takes me from one end of town to the other if I am ahead of schedule I normally stop in at a few banks.

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Great! Now I've got the screen names of the people responsible for my 20 box skunk streak!! lol.

RVA Hunting

Greenie
Sep 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great! Now I've got the screen names of the people responsible for my 20 box skunk streak!! lol.

I would love to know who the guy is that I always seem to be 10 minutes behind at every bank when I hit a area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread