Todays totals 32 boxes

323GTX

Jan 15, 2013
Columbus, OH & Beijing, PRC
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
32 boxes not good not bad!! 26-40% and 3-90% Lots of skunks still it all adds up.:laughing7:

Nice cull, Tim!

I'm currently working my way through a really bad patch right now. Its very skunky here in central Ohio (and I'm not talking about the beer). The last 36 consecutive boxes have produced a total of TWO 40%ers. Can't wait for the statistical pendulum to swing back the other way.

Good luck, and good hunting!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice cull, Tim!

I'm currently working my way through a really bad patch right now. Its very skunky here in central Ohio (and I'm not talking about the beer). The last 36 consecutive boxes have produced a total of TWO 40%ers. Can't wait for the statistical pendulum to swing back the other way.

Good luck, and good hunting!
Am getting silver every week $300 to $600 up to $1250 Am not sure what I would do if mine were that bad? more boxes yea that's it!!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice tim, I only had 4 boxes for today... and its looking like only 13 more for the week between tommorow/friday... I need to get ordering myself

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timzim, im always amazed at your volume. Although not your best day thats still almost 5oz. Im happy to get 5-6oz a month

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey tim, about 1 per box is nice, better than my average, haha. good luck with the rest of the week.

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job Tim, I just fought through a rough patch but there is always AG at the end of the tunnel! Just keep hunting and you will find it.

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
i dont think i can do the picking and dumping that many boxes for a 1-2 silver per box average, but kudos to you

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont think i can do the picking and dumping that many boxes for a 1-2 silver per box average, but kudos to you
I will take 2 silvers per box any day! 32 boxes x 2- 64 yea sign me up!! I like it when I have ?? 36oz weeks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread