Dont know if this helps?

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife worked at a bank a few years ago and she was always on the lookout for silver and other things for me. One time she brought me home a 1934 silver certificate in perfect shape! I was just gonna put it out there that almost every single silver coin she ever brought me came from Sonic worker's tips. One kid would have an average of one every time he came in with his tips! This may not actually help anyone but it doesn't hurt to put it out there.

Upvote 0

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife worked at a bank a few years ago and she was always on the lookout for silver and other things for me. One time she brought me home a 1934 silver certificate in perfect shape! I was just gonna put it out there that almost every single silver coin she ever brought me came from Sonic worker's tips. One kid would have an average of one every time he came in with his tips! This may not actually help anyone but it doesn't hurt to put it out there.

Your supposed to tip at sonic!? Uh oh

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grandpa must love is vanilla coke during happy hour:thumbsup:

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes sense, some people get caught up in the nostalgia of going to Sonic or some other drive in food or movies. My parents still take their 64 Mustang convertible out of the garage sometimes just to cruise down to sonic or hit up a drive in movie. They say it makes them feel young"er" again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread