Medical Spook/ Still hunting

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Well after playing phone tag with my doctor, I asked the nurse to re-read the result of a tissue testing they did in september last year. Christ I wish they had told me this then. according to my doc he told me it was pre-cancerous but when the nurse read the whole thing, she said endometral cancer. I have a doc appointment on April 11 to get a second tissue sample for them to test it. they better knock my butt out when they do it. I have a severe phobia about that kinda thing. If it was up to me I would have had a hysterectomy at 22. <growls>

Now all I can do is work and as morbid as it sounds make sure everything is situated in case I get bad news. my silver is going to my mom and neice. I have a bit of money set aside that is mainly for coin hunting but I can use it to pay my doctor bills and cremation.(I know morbid but its something important that my family we all talk about for years. Has come in handy many (unfortunately many) times.)

I ain't for the grave yet if I am sounding morose. I am just letting ya all know what's going on if anyone notices I am not posting for a while. I still plan on CRHing. I have wednesday off and mom and me are going to do her widow's benefits and upgrading her medicare. I plan on stopping at some banks, picking up more coins and going to Big Boy for lunch. By God I am going to have a BLT and a stack of pancakes both! I'm into instant gratification at the moment, LMAO.

Hugs and Love,
Garoulady

Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
any "c" word makes folks nervious -- but additude counts for a lot -- if you feel "whipped" from the start it doesn't help any , try to stay up beat --each day you get is a "victory"

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That particular nasty has taken one from my family but two others have beaten it. As Ivan says, fight it.

You can make your peace and get your affairs in order if that helps your mental state, but don't look at it as accepting defeat.

cdickrun64

Nov 12, 2009
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Garoulady, I beat Cancer in 2010. A positive attitude is critical in the fight!!! Beat it down!!!

OtlFrutiger

Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep fighting. A positive attitude can heal a lot of pain.

CladSmoke

Nov 18, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Mine eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Praying for you and your family. I hope to see many posts about all the silver you are finding very soon.

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As others have said, keep a positive attitude. Way too much silver out there still to be found!

Pete

OP
OP
GarouLady

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
No silver. Couldn't go to town today. Had to snowblow our driveway and it took an hour and a half. Then I had to free my poor stuck car. Got it freed only to get it stuck again. <growls>. I have to work thursday but I am hopeing to get my mom into town to shop and get her benefits. I was feeling really good last night and today until I went to snowblow. Then old issues reared their ugly head and it that doesn't just take the cake. <huffs>.

Thanks for the cheering up. I needed it. I also sat back for a while and listened to my music. I call it audio therapy and that cheered me up the rest of the way. Just turned on my heavy metal and cranked it up. ahhhh, that's the ticket.

Hopeing that if I have time, I can stop at a bank and pick up some boxes of nickels at least.

See ya soon,
Garoulady

treeslayer

Apr 9, 2010
You need to be positive , my buddys wife was told by the doctors that she had about three months to live. she has two little girls. He was shocked , sad and at a loss. they hit her with some type of radiation , just to keep the masses small enough so she would be more combfortable. they made all the plans for her going onto the next part of her existance. she recently went to the doctor for and exam, he said are you doing ok, and do you need any thing to deal with the pain. she said i feel alright lately. He checked her out , and a bunch of tests later , she has no more cancer that they can find. they have no way to explain how or why this has happend. The doc said he has never seen anything like this before. so be positive, and take it a day at atime. the best of luck and keep finding some silver. HH brian

Bad Wolf

Dec 6, 2012
Carmel-by-the-Sea, California
Detector(s) used
Nokia Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My doc was certain I had cancer after I dropped lots of weight. Turned out to be stress. Telling the coolaid-drinkers in corporate to go to hell solved the problem. Should have done it years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if you find out you're right-as-rain. Keep the faith.

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
As everyone else has stated, think positive. I have a 2nd cousin that has had lymphoma (really bad).

He's on a special diet and leans on god a lot! He's beat it down twice. He's now working on beating it yet again...at least putting it into submission again.

Every time something comes up for a newer treatment, he sneaks in just at the minimum to qualify. Again....he and his wife lean heavy on the book and god.

I should have mentioned...he's had it over 10 years but keeps pushing on.

Good luck...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Novapax.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Good luck Garoulady, I'm sure you'll be fine even being a year late, if you think about it it be early compared to some. Cancer survival rates are very high now. Take alot of vitamins, exercise. I'd like to be funny and try to make a joke (likes I usually tries to do) , happiness & laughing is good for you but, its too serious of a situation to and there is nothing funny at all about cancer. -50cent

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
GL I don't know where you stand with God, but If I got your kind of bad news I would make a bee line to Redding Calif. There is a church there that is seeing God heal people every week, of every kind of ailment, including stage 4 cancer and it is confirmed by Doctors. look up Bethel Church redding, go to the free section and see the testimonies. Watch Sunday morning worship Feb 24 2013 there are 2 good testimonies of cancer healing at the end of it. No strings and no request for you to take part in there offerings. they will pray for anyone. people who don't even believe in God have been healed there. they have healing rooms every Saturday am and pray for the sick every service. Sunday am Sunday evening and sometimes Friday evening. God bless.
P.S, to make this coin roll related last year on the way home from there I stopped at a few country banks and hit the jackpot 45 40%

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread