Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!! Love those mercs!

How many halves/dimes did you go through for those finds?

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Infowarrior said:
Very nice!! Love those mercs!

How many halves/dimes did you go through for those finds?

I have only went through 1 box of halves and got skunked. One bank had just taken in 12 bucks of them and I scored all those. 5 of those mercs and 2 Rosie's came outta one plastic wrapped sealed box. I couldn't believe it! Thanks for the replies. HH everyone.

mira263

Greenie
Mar 15, 2013
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul! I have only scored 1 Rosie out of the plastic wrapped rolls of dimes. I went through 6 boxes at least in the last week or so, got 1 today. It was covered in black paint, I nearly missed it but decided to check. Sure enough it was 1964.

I keep seeing everyone pulling out silver out of em, that's the only reason I've kept going back to those dang clear rolls. Finally paid off today

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have only went through 1 box of halves and got skunked. One bank had just taken in 12 bucks of them and I scored all those. 5 of those mercs and 2 Rosie's came outta one plastic wrapped sealed box. I couldn't believe it! Thanks for the replies. HH everyone.

That doesn't make sense. You have only gone through 1 box and got skunked, but the mercs and 2 rosies came out of a sealed box?

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I've only been through one box of halves and got skunked. I've went through quite a few dime boxes. Probably 12 now.

OP
OP
Joshr29

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mira263 said:
Nice haul! I have only scored 1 Rosie out of the plastic wrapped rolls of dimes. I went through 6 boxes at least in the last week or so, got 1 today. It was covered in black paint, I nearly missed it but decided to check. Sure enough it was 1964.

I keep seeing everyone pulling out silver out of em, that's the only reason I've kept going back to those dang clear rolls. Finally paid off today

That was my fourth clear wrapped box and I was about to quit getting them also. All the other three were skunks and I usually find at least one in the loomis boxes. Today convinced me to keep going with the clear ones also.

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That is an excellent first week!! Keep it up, congrats! HH

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Score man!...I got lucky once on a Box of Halves....the next 5 0r so boxes...not so much

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread