Logging In/Posting/Medical Leave

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey ya everyone,

If no one has seen me for a while I just wanted to let you know that I have been having problems with Logging In/Out and posting replies. This is not the only site I have been having issues with. And I do have IE 9 and windows 8. I finally DLed Google Chrome but i don't use that one a lot. I use AOL as my internet access.

I also faced my biggest fear and went to the doc. A trip to teh ER and hearing I could have less than 2 years to live can spook ya good. So I am going to get a surgery done and will be off work from May 13 to June 23. The thing that sucks is that I won't be able to bend over, pick things up for weeks. So that means no CRHing via boxes, no returning dumps for almost 2 months. :: groans :: Oh that's going to stink and worse, I can't drive for over 2 weeks and there is no stable help availible for my mom and me. my brother thinks he can drop me off at the hospital and come pick me up 2 days later, no sticking around to hear what the doc says. I am seriously tempted to just have a cab take me there and back but its over 20 miles round trip since I live in the boonies. Oh well, enough yacking, just wanted to let you know what's happening if you don't hear from me.

Sincerely, Garoulady

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take care of yourself- the CRHing will be here when you get better-
God bless

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member