Wow i think its time!!

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Go for a monster box and then post photos when you get it!

NP

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
go for the monster box, the only problem is finding one. Everyone is sold out or claiming they are or charging 5-6 dollar premiums per ASE. Hope you can find one! I am looking as well.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What would you pay to get a box of uncirculated 2011? Apmex has them for 15110. What would you pay for mixed?

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can't get monster boxes of mixed dates

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Major suppliers are out of silver. Online companies say they have silver, it doesn't mean that they actually do. It could be a long time before orders are fullfilled. Beware.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Major suppliers are out of silver. Online companies say they have silver, it doesn't mean that they actually do. It could be a long time before orders are fullfilled. Beware.

This. I am considering going to the lcs later to see what they left.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up a gold proof buff for $1520 and 111 of walkers and barbers and 1 barber quarter. for $890 I did order a monster box will see if I can get it for $2.50 over spot My guy is trying.

Last edited:

twiasp

Dec 13, 2012
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My LCS has silver everywhere, never inquired about buying though. I see them selling Kreuger Rands (gold) or however you spell it and silver eagles, maple leaves and such all the time. I know they have a case full of HUGE looking silver eagle coins(big around as a 3 liter coke bottle, all the way down to ones as big around as a 20oz coke bottle) , not sure how many ounces are in them but they have quite a few, also see lots of rolls of silver quarters and dimes. Maybe i should check on pricing of all that stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread