What a tool lol

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Please exchange for pre 1965"
"You can just take them back to the bank and exchange them for cash".

Yea, thanks for telling people that, a**. Now banks won't order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OnARoll

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya a** hat! LOL

mammoth29

Feb 22, 2013
Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Struck Lucky.... That's going to be my new catchphrase. From now on anything I find and post on here will start with the phrase- Struck Lucky. Any of you reading this make sure you remember, so when people start calling me a tool on here you will be able to defend me! However, I refuse to look like a weiner by wearing a turtle-neck.

N4VA

Greenie
May 26, 2011
Nice (or not so nice) editing job. He most likely had that 1964 in his pocket.

CamK13

Greenie
Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait...I can exchange half dollars for "real cash" or "real coins"! Good to know I'm not stuck with worthless money...

hughmaster10

Jan 4, 2013
I hate it when they make these videos! It gets so hard to find anything after a while just because people think they can make a quick buck

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still don't understand what people gain from making videos like this. Anyway, I'm glad I can save myself a lot of time and effort by just asking the banks to give me the pre-1965 coins. No more pesky boxes and rolls to go through, I just go the bank and ask for the silver.

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Wouldn't it be nice to find a pre-1965 silver coin in every 20 dollars of half dollars??? God what a pipe-dream that guy is having. Can I have what he's on? LOL

Sincerely, Garoulady

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No wonder i have been having alot of skunks. Thanks for the info now maybe i cant get some SILVER!!!!

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just walk into a bank, tell them specifically what you are looking for, and everyone will freeze and search through ALL the coins in the bank to get you those pre 1965's! It's that simple!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I had never thought of this before, stupid me going through hundreds of boxes when I can just walk in and ASK for my silver!

jamesg13

Jan 7, 2013
The Outskirts
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously his mother still dresses him and does his hair for him also!:censored:

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did some looking, and this guy apparently has a reputation for being kind of an attention seeking weirdo. SOunds about right...

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please give me $50 worth of pre 65 coins... yeah i wish it was that easy. Woulda been funny if he muttered 1968 as he was going through the halves n passed it up not knowing it was silver. he also has cwr doubt he asked for other denominations what a noob.

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
We should all spam his gmail and youtube inbox telling him to remove the video

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That damn turtleneck is in my damn state too! But seriously, what a freaking noob! Ask the bank for pre-1965, the result from that is peanuts, what you have to do is call the FED and ask for silver coins, duh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread