Letting go...

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
(( :: whispers softly :: Can you post this here? I don't think you can ::runs in case the TN mods are watching:: bye!! ))

LOL

GarouLady

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(( :: whispers softly :: Can you post this here? I don't think you can ::runs in case the TN mods are watching:: bye!! ))

LOL

GarouLady

No he can say it's been fun, but he's selling off a bunch of his stock. because he has bills to pay.

But he can't say he's offering them here in his Post.
unless he has enough to become a Charter Member.

Members would have to take it on their own to PM him
without him asking them to.

Last edited:

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
? what a bargain!

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No he can say it's been fun, but he's selling off a bunch of his stock. because he has bills to pay.

But he can't say he's offering them here in his Post.
unless he has enough to become a Charter Member.

Members would have to take it on their own to PM him
without him asking them to.

Ya he changed his post to comply with rules- which I'm glad to see- not sure anyone here will want to buy but I could be wrong- good luck and best wishes to you

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've all been there (I know I have), sometimes you gotta sell for more important things in life..the good news is that there will be a ton more AG out there for you when you get your head back in the game! PS Its nice to know that everyone is a moderator now lol.

OP
OP
bnicholas26

bnicholas26

Apr 25, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bare Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I'm upgrading my camera for my small photography business. I got plenty of 40% but hanging on to my 90% and rarities etc.

Last edited:

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
I got like 4-40% and can't find anyone whose even interested in them. I wish you luck. But good news I did see the price of silver go above 23. Hopefully we are on the way back up. At least with my medical leave I will have more time to knit dishcloths and scarves and purses. Then I can sell them for money for silver, LOL and watch the stock markets and NCIS for two months for once!

Hugs and Prayers,
GarouLady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread