Hello

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
Hello Everyone! ;D

I just joined this forum site, and I must say it is very impressive. I just started roll searching this past June 06. I have done well, but only one great box. Anyway since I started I found aproximately:

2 Barber Halves
14 Walker Halves
12 Franklin Halves
50 64 halves (only 1 with the D mint mark)
520 40% halves
1 1970 D
10 Proofs, only one silver the 1995S

7 silver dimes including 1 Mercury

20 Silver War nickels
14 Buffalo (half without dates, the ones with dates the best only G4)
3 Liberty Nickels (1 is G4)
2 1938 D
a couple hundred fron 38 - 59

1 1869 two cent (Its in poor condition, this was was not technically in a roll, at the coin return these people had a pile of coins the machine would not take and they gave them to me, it also included a few other forgien coins in the 1800's)

1 Indian Head Penny
100 or so wheat cent

Some interesting foreign coins, some silver

I can post some pics if anyone is interested.

I have a question, a few days ago I saw a post about an incredible nickel box. I KNEW there was ONE out there and apparently this guy found it. Has anyone else found a box like that? It had about 10 war nickels, 7 or 8 Buffalos, one looked at least fine and 3 Libertys. What a box! Does anyone know which forum on this site it is posted in? I cannot find it now, and I cannot do a search.

Thanks!

Searcher

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
Thanks Ray!

That was the link. What a box. Anyone care to guess what that 1937 nickel in that box would grade at? I would have to guess at around Fine 12. What do you think?

Searcher

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice totals. I have been roll searching for approximately 10 years, have found over 600 90% silver halves and have yet to find a barber. Nice to see some are being found.

OP
OP
T

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
Thank You for all the replies, I attached a couple of Pics. I picked up a box of pennies yesterday, got home, opened the box, I now have 2500 shinny (last year) 2006 pennies!
I may keep a roll or two and put it in my daughters box, Shes 3 months old. Anyway, heres a couple pics. They were not from the same box. The barbers a 1906s and in that same box was another barber a 1902s with a scratch and a few bumps.

Searcher

Attachments

• twocoins.jpg
    twocoins.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 120

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread