what ELSE are you guys interested in?

BoredBankTeller

Jun 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously we all share a mutual interest in silver, but I'm curious what other hobbies people are involved in?

I'll go first. I am really into playing poker. When I graduated from college in 2008 I actually spent a couple of years playing poker for a living, playing online on PokerStars and Full Tilt. I am also a bit of a "cork dork" as I have an interest in wines (mostly reds though).

So what else are you guys (and gals) passionate about?

Upvote 0

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, you sound exactly like the son of someone I know! Not from Indiana are ya?

I'm passionate about computers (how I make a living). I'm also into sports (Blackhawks, Bears, and Boilermakers), and all things outdoors. Not to mention an avid Sim City 4 player.

Last edited:

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunting/Shooting, Fishing, Survival/Prep, Online Poker...

I use CRH, online poker, and one browser game to relax from work weeks that are minimum 45 hours. Weekends fishing and hunting.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coins, WW2, beer, and midcentury furniture are my collections/hobbies.

Also like to modify my car and the house, but those cost way more money.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Obviously we all share a mutual interest in silver, but I'm curious what other hobbies people are involved in?

I'll go first. I am really into playing poker. When I graduated from college in 2008 I actually spent a couple of years playing poker for a living, playing online on PokerStars and Full Tilt. I am also a bit of a "cork dork" as I have an interest in wines (mostly reds though).

So what else are you guys (and gals) passionate about?

Rap

OtlFrutiger

Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, number one is spending time with my family. But after that, let's see...

• Running
• Making Beer
• Guns
• Metal Detecting
• Learning Foreign Languages
• Motorcycles

Really, learning/researching/making just about anything. I love to research processes and trades. By the time I die, I'll finally know everything I want to know.

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been watching a lot of Breaking Bad lately on Netflix. I am up to season 5 now. I was playing a bit of Xbox360 for a bit there, and will probably start playing more soon. When I get my bike, I will be riding a lot with the beautiful weather here. I am a bit of a foodie, so I like to try new interesting cuisine. I am a micro beer aficionado, love a good tasty beer. Traveling is a ton of fun when I get a chance. Aside from that, I work with computers for a living, and love furthering my career in the industry I am in. Cheers!

Attachments

• nerd1.jpg
    nerd1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 171

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I play soccer (my favorite) and football, but I love watching baseball and and basketball too. I also like to hang out with my friends. I love to build things, and I am a bit of an artist. Here are two links to videos of two of my rolling ball sculptures:

Cougar729

Apr 8, 2013
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like going auctions and garage sales.

Riding motorcycles

I also officiate college and high school football

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
I hybridize and grow orchids. Obviously, diving is an important part of my life. I've quit logging my bottom time after 20+ years. I used to work training future diving instructors and have lived throughout the Caribbean. I have a problem with coins. I have too many.

skeeterd

Oct 11, 2012
Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hybridize and grow orchids. Obviously, diving is an important part of my life. I've quit logging my bottom time after 20+ years. I used to work training future diving instructors and have lived throughout the Caribbean. I have a problem with coins. I have too many.

I'll fix that problem for ya. Send them to me! LoL!

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
3D Plastic Printing, Fishing, Hunting
2013-03-10 14.14.30.jpg

Here's a picture of my latest 3D printer in action. I recently made a plastic holster for my metal detecting trowel with it.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I am not CRH, I spend my free time metal detecting colonial sites and playing guitar.. Music is probably the most important thing in my life.. I certainly love coins, but they do not ease the soul as much as music does

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BoredBankTeller

Jun 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I was out all day I'm surprised at the number of responses. I had no idea we had such a diverse group of people on this board. Phatty you play on any sites that allow U.S. players? I'm on Intertops now, that's the only one I play on. Breaking Bad is an awesome show, I'm all caught up on that. Waiting for Homeland to start back up in September. The 3d printer thing is awesome too. Pretty cool that we have a couple of famous rappers on here too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread