OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys it was fun the 3 of us did them in my truck. My brother in law found the most 17 in one box. Am going to cut back my boxes a little my work is so busy.

BigMoses777

Apr 4, 2013
Thanks guys it was fun the 3 of us did them in my truck. My brother in law found the most 17 in one box. Am going to cut back my boxes a little my work is so busy.

Hey TimZim, I'm kinda new and have followed some of your threads. How the heck do you dump so much?

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
I'm sure impressed with the way you have mastered this coin roll hunting. Can I ask what state your in and have you ever gone to another area, like a hundred or more miles from your normal hunting grounds to order boxes? I tend to stay in my town buying and dumping at various banks but have thought of starting to go outside my area.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad you're doing good, I'm at 16 boxes this week for 4 40's, sucks! HH, Maverick.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sure impressed with the way you have mastered this coin roll hunting. Can I ask what state your in and have you ever gone to another area, like a hundred or more miles from your normal hunting grounds to order boxes? I tend to stay in my town buying and dumping at various banks but have thought of starting to go outside my area.

He used to dump like 120 mi away, but I don't think he does anymore.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread