Geeze, silver getting clobbered this evening...

323GTX

Jan 15, 2013
Columbus, OH & Beijing, PRC
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya man! I'm only a buyer at 50c/silver half. I want it to go up so I can unload & buy some nice Morgans with the fruits of my labor. I'm not in it for the roller coaster long haul. For crying out loud, bounce back to $30/oz already so I can bank it!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
good the lower the betta. I want 5ive dolla silva again so I can actually buy!

Walla183

Sep 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
em speaks the truth, the lower the price of silver, the better.

The issue will be finding sellers to buy from. Around here, the price of silver for sale remains the same as silver prices fall. The premiums increase day after day. Two weeks ago, premium on ASE was $5, now it's $13. Everyone will be a buyer at $5, only the rare chance will you find a seller at that price point.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
The issue will be finding sellers to buy from. Around here, the price of silver for sale remains the same as silver prices fall. The premiums increase day after day. Two weeks ago, premium on ASE was $5, now it's $13. Everyone will be a buyer at $5, only the rare chance will you find a seller at that price point.

I says it once and I sayz it 'gain. Eventually people will take a loss and sell there silver. Once one person getz desperate and starts lowering prices more will have to follow because of competition. eagles a few months ago were 32 bucks each today theyre 28ish. in a month or so they'll be 25 each.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The lower the better I have been buying warn walkers at spot! I see another monster box in my safe very soon!!

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
Lower the better for me. I have a few shops near me that have a flat premium on silver. I was buying weekly but I may wait a few more days and see if the pice continues to plummet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread