NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
50 im a surviver like you bro if you can take the pain of 9 shots and still have the will to live and fight another day i certainly can i dont fear death bc i have the Lord on my side

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even if your attacked and resort to using a firearm you better believe your going to have problems arrested and charged with felonies ....i happen to me 2 years ago i was arrested and charged with 2 felonies and spent 2 years dealing with court dates and thousands on lawyers ...in the end they settled for a disorderly conduct that i took so i didnt have to deal with court and the chance of felony record....i wish i had fought it all the way so it would have been dropped but there was too much at stake so i took the plea deal..watch your back people will kill you for 20 bucks let alone 1-2k

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
I have only been tailed once, this was years and years ago. The easiest way to tell you are being tailed is to make 5 right or left hand turns in a row. There is no reason for anyone to make them except specifically to follow someone or to see if someone is following you. Thankfully I had a faster car with better handling and my road course experience played a big role in me being able to ditch my followers. They likely wanted my car for its parts but you cant part out what you cant catch :D

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Even if your attacked and resort to using a firearm you better believe your going to have problems arrested and charged with felonies ....i happen to me 2 years ago i was arrested and charged with 2 felonies and spent 2 years dealing with court dates and thousands on lawyers ...in the end they settled for a disorderly conduct that i took so i didnt have to deal with court and the chance of felony record....i wish i had fought it all the way so it would have been dropped but there was too much at stake so i took the plea deal..watch your back people will kill you for 20 bucks let alone 1-2k

Depends on the state you are in. In the state of Missouri they have the castle doctrine. Your home is your castle and so is your car while you are in it. If someone opens your door and tries to pull you out you have the legal right to shoot them in the face. If they enter your car and attack you, you have the right to shoot them in the face.

"Missouri is a castle doctrine state with a “stand-your-ground” law. The state enacted a castle law in 2007 that removed the duty to retreat for persons who are attacked within their home or vehicle. The new law justifies the use of deadly force when victims reasonably believe their lives to be in danger, and provides them immunity from civil and criminal action."

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, like the others said ya should've been packing and next time don't ask questions just shoot.

Sorry but anyone who would shoot first is no better then a cop who will shoot at a
child with a cap gun.
& should be locked up.

again ! Sorry but comments like this, unless made to get a Laugh
always raise my Ire.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have to agree with jeff i rather be sure thats whats going on b4 i waste 50 cents on one shot

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry but anyone who would shoot first is no better then a cop who will shoot at a
child with a cap gun.
& should be locked up.

again ! Sorry but comments like this, unless made to get a Laugh
always raise my Ire.
No one appreciates my sense of humor.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless I'm at work I carry 90+% of the time when away from home, the 10% I don't is when I'm in places not allowed to carry concealed. 9mm ruger with laser sight and hollow points...

I carry when detecting unless I'm going in the surf, always carry when detecting beaches at night, I never go past knee deep at night, sharks don't seem to fear pistols....:D.......

I will not pull my weapon unless I feel imminent danger....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

boris

Dec 17, 2011
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
tesoro stingray
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sorry that times are getting that way, good to know karate and have a seal knife that you could "dig" with? Maybe he was a pimp? Police may be option if available? Stay safe and use a SDB in Bank, they are worth the rental! HH Boris

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unless I'm at work I carry 90+% of the time when away from home, the 10% I don't is when I'm in places not allowed to carry concealed. 9mm ruger with laser sight and hollow points...

I carry when detecting unless I'm going in the surf, always carry when detecting beaches at night, I never go past knee deep at night, sharks don't seem to fear pistols....:D.......

I will not pull my weapon unless I feel imminent danger....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol knee deep is more than enough for sharks to grab you especially the white tips

OP
OP
N

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An F150 is a WEAPON, keep that in mind at all times, use it as your first, and last resort. neva underestimate the power of truck

True that if i can kill a deer I can kill a person

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An F150 is a WEAPON, keep that in mind at all times, use it as your first, and last resort. neva underestimate the power of truck
I KNOW! My husbands F150 got him charged with vehicular assault once, for running over ROAD CONES!! Well, and by the guy that was dumb enough to step in front of a moving truck. Thousands later, attorneys, the attorneys lunch with the judge, etc, etc...... all charges dropped.

NJ, if you even THINK, someone is casing you, your home, etc..... Clean your house out and put everything in safe deposit, for time being. Especially with summer coming, people not home as much, on vacations, the empty unwatched house of the man that trades, is just as good as catching the man holding. Summer, heat, doesn't crime usually go up in summers?
One of the female beach hunters in NY, if I'm not mistaken, quit posting for a time, she had stalkers, supposedly following here from the beach, or something, I didn't catch all the story. So pls be careful.

Round here, we have a lot of bad elements, my freaking aluminum boat top disappeared outta my front yard, after one of the neighbors 3:00am dope deals! Them ppl don't come around no more (they more, dumb white trash dope addicts, not full time criminals). I have them all knowing me and mine aren't bad, we plain out crazy, so ppl best steer clear. Usually, for the most part, bad won't mess with crazy, unless they just stupid, too. All our other neighbors, we watch EVERYTHING that goes on around here! We all know each other and know who is on our streets, where, and when! If you have good relations with your neighbors, ya'll keep an eye on each other. If you don't, keep 2 eyes on 'em, and get cameras!
Stay alert!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread