This weeks 24 boxes with Teller Scores

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been trying to cut my boxes back but a few of my banks over ordered this week and 15 boxes turned into 24. :dontknow:
Totals were not great. Only 11 40%ers and 1 90%er. Two of the 40%ers were from a teller tray at a new branch I think I'll be hitting every week now.

Hit on a few really nice rainbow toned coins that I'm gonna throw on ebay for AG money.

Also hit on 50 Ikes and $100 in 1976 $2 bills (both of which the old man called dibs on).

Finally, busted a cummins money machine (bin based) on only $1500 dump. Not really my fault, they needed to service the sorting wheel and just neglected to do it so I got to be the one who had to wait 45 min to get my pay ticket. :BangHead:

Next week I'm hoping to do around 12-15 boxes and buy some 40% instead. Might just stick to buying my stack while the hot-hot-heat is on this summer if my averages stay around .5 coins per box.

Upvote 0

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, 11 and 1 is betta than 0 & 0 any day of any week o' any year 'of any decade o any century of dis milienium. hope next week's 12-15 pay off homeslice,. And notorius, ol 'fiddy here broke the cummins machine more than once myself

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Summer is the time to up volume, not down shift. Some of my best finds are in July - Sept. HH

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dawg, 11 and 1 is betta than 0 & 0 any day of any week o' any year 'of any decade o any century of dis milienium. hope next week's 12-15 pay off homeslice,. And notorius, ol 'fiddy here broke the cummins machine more than once myself

homie im proud of the amount of times I break the machine. I aim for 3-4 times if not five. Put these tellas to work ya know what I mean

OP
OP
TheNotoriousA.G.

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
homie im proud of the amount of times I break the machine. I aim for 3-4 times if not five. Put these tellas to work ya know what I mean

Hah, The bag based ones break on me all the time. I thought the bin based ones would have less issues, they usually gobble up my $4k dumps with no problem. I still need to find some place that will let me do bag service with cash up front.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other

Those are the kind of people that ruin our hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread