Why youtube

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
alot of people fake youtube CRH, with fake silva's placed in the rolls so they get clicks/watches, so they make bank on youtube clicks. I know a fellow, his youtube videos generate more than making miniumum wage.

Sounds like you are making a hostile post toward paul, and he is the real deal, true as glue, real as steel. Most of his videos show skunks, so its realistic, and I enjoy his videos, if anything it would cause people to get out of CRH'n and not into it if'n you know what I'm sayin.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Actually, I am happy they do the vids Iamrussell. Always something to learn and really neat to see what other's are finding. Now, if we follow your thoughts - that would also eliminate MD'ng as well. I mean more publicity, more people MD'ng, more time it takes to find treasures, etc. Yea, I know I stretched a little on that analogy - but hey, that is all I could come up with. Anyway - that is my opinion and that doesn't really count for anything!
killingme.gif

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly Wasn't knockin anyone here just curious as to why?

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Russell - Along the same thread - why do we all participate in an online forum called "Coin Roll Hunting" if the #1 rule of Coin Role Hunting is to never talk about coin roll hunting? I like sharing my finds and hearing about others. I don't post pictures trying to minimize any potential enticement to new comers (hey, that's how you all got me back into the game). Plus I'm sure everyone here knows what a handful of 40%ers look like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread