Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watch the language .We are getting post reports on it degrading the forum and its intent.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice tim! keep that stack growing! I'd like to see you stack all your silver a mile high it would probably be taller than the empire state building!

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My thought also Tim. I guess the post was deleted? I sure hope its not for Em saying homie lol. This just got put on another thread also but I don't see any curse words. I'm not questioning the mods. I just wanna be clear on what they are talking about.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
My thought also Tim. I guess the post was deleted? I sure hope its not for Em saying homie lol. This just got put on another thread also but I don't see any curse words. I'm not questioning the mods. I just wanna be clear on what they are talking about.

I says it once and ill say it again, I haven't used any curse words and I haven't broke any rules mods are just discriminating me because people don't like the way I talk maaan. If I was breaking the rules like the mods suggest how come I'm still here? Exactly, I didn't break any rules mods are just discriminating against me!

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I says it once and ill say it again, I haven't used any curse words and I haven't broke any rules mods are just discriminating me because people don't like the way I talk maaan. If I was breaking the rules like the mods suggest how come I'm still here? Exactly, I didn't break any rules mods are just discriminating against me!

Did they delete a post of yours?

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe its because tim is talking about taking large dumps on the banks?

They do it to the general public, so why not bring it back on them? lol.

Tim that is a good idea, I would love to do bags and save some hassle, but then again, I wouldnt be finding cool stuff inside of the coin machines. I found a pair of .926 silver earrings this week, and last week a 1886 morgan dollar, and the week before that I found a 10k gold earing, with some cool looking gems inside as well.

Last edited:

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every now and then yes

I thought everyone here was past caring or getting mad if you and 50 say dawg and homie? I don't see how it bothers anyone.

FYI, Snitches end up in ditches. Peace.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am no psychic, but perhaps it has something to do with you starting useless threads about "having 50cent's back" and "chucking rolls at people's heads." You both can have your hip-hop romance via Private messages.. I don't understand why you have to start threads about these things.. It takes away from the forum, loses members and provides nothing of substance for the rest of the treasurenet community.. While I certainly wasn't one of the people who reported it, I cannot say that I disagree with their decision to do so..

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Your being able to log in and "be here" can be fixed.

When you were banned before and you know what it was for, we posted TN forum will no longer be ghetto.

You could have been banned permanently, we decided to let you return.

CRH forum is TN's forum, we decide how and what each forum will be.

You don't like the rules or how we mod your more than free to try other forums out..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am no psychic, but perhaps it has something to do with you starting useless threads about "having 50cent's back" and "chucking rolls at people's heads." You both can have your hip-hop romance via Private messages.. I don't understand why you have to start threads about these things.. It takes away from the forum, loses members and provides nothing of substance for the rest of the treasurenet community.. While I certainly wasn't one of the people who reported it, I cannot say that I disagree with their decision to do so..

I suppose there will be people that agree with you on that but I'm sure there are quite a few of us that think some of those posts break up the monotony. I'm not trying to start Anything, i just honestly don't see how they hurt anyone as long as the profanity is kept out of them. Do y'all ever keep up with the Today's Finds. If anything, it's some of them folks that could use the attitude adjustment. Man, if you mess around over there and leave out one detail or if you forget a pic you are liable to be crucified. Talk about ruthless. I may have missed some posts and I'm still somewhat new but I've never seen those kind of attacks over here.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suppose there will be people that agree with you on that but I'm sure there are quite a few of us that think some of those posts break up the monotony. I'm not trying to start Anything, i just honestly don't see how they hurt anyone as long as the profanity is kept out of them. Do y'all ever keep up with the Today's Finds. If anything, it's some of them folks that could use the attitude adjustment. Man, if you mess around over there and leave out one detail or if you forget a pic you are liable to be crucified. Talk about ruthless. I may have missed some posts and I'm still somewhat new but I've never seen those kind of attacks over here.

And they get warned, timeouts and bans there to....

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your being able to log in and "be here" can be fixed.

When you were banned before and you know what it was for, we posted TN forum will no longer be ghetto.

You could have been banned permanently, we decided to let you return.

CRH forum is TN's forum, we decide how and what each forum will be.

You don't like the rules or how we mod your more than free to try other forums out..

Sorry TH. We were posting at the same time. That's what I was really wondering. You just never know if y'all are referring to a post that has been deleted or not.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We usually don't post when someone earns timeout or ban unless it us flagrant so members usually are not aware unless they go to a profile....

Bottom line. TN decides how a forum will be....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we are talking about a posted deleted we will usually say so, but many times we we just say watch language in general due to multiple different threads or posts.

We have received multiple reports for language and insulting posts as in saying all tellers are low life or former strippers as example.

Comments and posts like that are an insult to a profession and an embarrassment to TN for being on our forums...

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have to agree with you on comments like those. I missed those posts that you just described because I would have been a little mad at those as well. My wife was a teller and always went above and beyond to help out even the rudest customers. She even actively balanced one older ladies account because she came in crying and asking for help. Of course I'm gonna brag since she's my wife but there are plenty of tellers out there that are just as helpful. Also, a bunch of us probably don't realize just how much way out of line stuff that they have to hear and put up with. Over the course of one year, I had to go up to her bank four different times and wait outside to have a chat with some of her customers. I won't repeat what they said but it amounted to verbal rape. The bank president was told about these incidents and the spineless chump did nothing. Those four customers happened to have some of the larger accounts. HMM. I guess what I mean is if you ever run across a teller with a little bit of a bad attitude, just imagine what kind of person they may have just finished dealing with. Maybe they deserve a second chance the next time around. Maybe it's not a great excuse but we've all taken stuff out on the last person that deserved it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread