Last weeks 20 boxes, and nice CWR score!

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, been busy, have been wanting to get this post up, but just didnt have time...

Did 20 boxes, Finished with 2 90%, and 18 40%.

It was looking pretty grim until my 17th and 18th boxes. 17 was just wierd, and a first for me as well. Found only 2 40%ers, but they were in the same roll, about halfway through the box, and nothing else lol. box 18 had 11 40%ers in it(yeah most of my silver for the week lol). That box also held my first DOUBLE ENDER roll! nothing else inside the roll though...

Drove around for a few hours in a larger city about 45 minutes from me, looking for mostly CWR halves, but also some quarters and dimes CWR's. After everything was sorted through, I ended up with 2 SOLID rolls of 40%, one was all 67, and the other was all 68. Also had 2 90%ers, another 5 40%, and a washington quarter. one of the 90% kennedy was loose in a tellers tray. The other 90% kennedy(atleast that I can tell) is REAL REAL WORN!!! lol... I imagine this one has to be a 64, because I dont see any evidence of layering/clading.

Then also during this same week, if you missed it, I hit a huge score at a dump bank, some kid was dumping all kinds of silver, I bought it off him for 100$, ended up with 8 morgan dollars, 1 peace dollar, 16 90% kennedy halves, 23 washington quarters, 3 SLQ's, and 4 Barbers...(And 36$ in clad) -http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/358073-dumping-halves-today-heard-distinct-sound-silver-score.html

Was a great week!!! Lots of silver to be had!

Hope you all have a great week

HH
IMG_0173.JPG IMG_0174.JPG IMG_0175.JPG

CWR scores on the left, Box results on the right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great scores lately man you are on a "roll"!!

Keep it up!

Bigheed

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! Congrats on an awesome week! You did way better than me.
Thanks for sharing

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's the worst ken I have ever seen!
also nice finds!

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My buddy was helping me go through the CWR's and he plucked that real worn half out. He didnt even think it was silver, until I flipped it in the air, and sure enough it is silver...

I have to imagine its a 64, and not a 40%. just because I dont see any evidence of layering.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey no kidding 50!!

I still remember when I started, you kept encouraging me to find those bens!!! Thanks :icon_thumleft:

PS: I would still like to see some of your finds!!! I only ever see you comment on everybody else :)

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was curious how much that real worn kennedy weighs...

Normal 90% are coming in my scale at 12.5 grams, the worn kennedy came in at 9.8 grams.

It was suggested to me, that it was somebodies "worry coin" as in they probably kept rubbing at it with their thumb... who really knows though lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread