goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I've been busy these past few months, graduating from college (Umich), looking for jobs (high school science teacher), and going through coins- so I lumped all my recent finds together since my last post here. There was so much I took several pictures
IMG_8661.JPG
Trick coins, 40%'s, 90%'s, toned '68, 5 silver quarters, 3 proof quarters
IMG_8663.JPG
Off struck nickel, proof dime, 90%'s, 4 mercs (new date 1929 D in good shape), 3 silver Canadians (new date, 1939), new date roosie (1947S, need 3 more dates), bunch of buffalo nickels, war nickel, Canadian nickels (1941 new date), 1904 V nickel (my third V nickel)
IMG_8665.JPG
Indians and a couple steel cents (6 Indians found in same roll, other 2 from bags-I also passed the 7500 mark for wheat cents)
IMG_8826.JPG
Lots of foreign (three new countries found- Austria, Russia, and Greece-brings total number of countries with at least one coin found CRH'ing up to 57)
IMG_8827.JPG
Close up of favorite ones, Greece, Portugal, Russia, Belgium (oldie), and an Alabama 1 mil tax token from 30's-40's (found in a quarter bag)

HH
-GC

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the roll with the six Indians is awesome! was the rest of the roll all wheat's ?

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome lump of finds there! Especially that 6 IHs roll. Really cool that you bagged 5 silver quarters as well. I haven't heard of many people having any luck with those.

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the roll with the six Indians is awesome! was the rest of the roll all wheat's ?
Yep, the whole rest of the roll was wheats and a few memorials

HH
-GC

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finds! The foreign is not very valuable, but still cool. Are the proofs silver?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread