Making money while making money.

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my last week totals were 27 40% 3 90% 3 s mint proofs and roughly 30 non silver dollars that I have been able to flip for 2 bucks a coin. All without opening a single box or spending a cent in gas doing dumps or pick ups. Monday was a bust but Tuesday I'm dumping so halves at a random td I've never been to go to the counter eye up the tray and sure enough mam ill take those halves you have. 5 40% for the week so far and 10 dollar coins image.jpg

Upvote 0

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So my last week totals were 27 40% 3 90% 3 s mint proofs and roughly 30 non silver dollars that I have been able to flip for 2 bucks a coin. All without opening a single box or spending a cent in gas doing dumps or pick ups. Monday was a bust but Tuesday I'm dumping so halves at a random td I've never been to go to the counter eye up the tray and sure enough mam ill take those halves you have. 5 40% for the week so far and 10 dollar coins View attachment 815946

Very proud of yourself huh?!?

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's probably something wrong with using your employers gas to round up coins. Just sayin'. :cat:

Hey was a fire fighter for a while. I would rather have you on the road ready to go with the meat wagon than piled up at in front of the TV.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread