vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Big Fat Cheeseball

Jun 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
ˈPatience and time are the key...still buying at this point..give it some time and you will have a nice payday imho.

HH
Big Fat

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are people in my area that are in panic for sure- ive seen lots of decent deals recently- wish I had more expendable cash but im buying when and what I can

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope it drops to 4 dollars an once ill take a loss on some but will buy like crazy if it hits that low

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell while you can get out at a decent price... $13.50 is my target.

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why it's always good to diversify your booty gentlemen, start stacking some numismatic coins and you have a more steady backbone.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I sold some last week to pay some bills - might sell some this week to pay off a credit card. I sold some when it was at $33 a while back and thought I was selling at the wrong time...as they say you can't lose when you make a profit! Us CRH's have it a bit easier than the silver stackers that were buying in when it was over $30 an oz. that is for sure.:icon_thumright: - where it is going who knows but you might just cash a little out to hedge your bets.

Maine_Jim

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
Your doing the right thing selling it, your just selling it at the wrong time

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember: Don't follow the herd! You'll get trampled!
Time and patience, it'll go back up, just give it time.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody else in panic mode like me, ready to throw all their silver on eBay before it goes to $0?

The memory of $4/oz silver of my high school days is still fresh in my mind. I think I will put about 10 rolls of 90% on eBay tonight. For reals. $2000 now is better than $500 next week.

If I had something better to do with the money, like pay down some debt, then I'd likely sell some of my stash to do that. I personally prefer "debt-free" even if it means "silver-free" as well.

As for it being a good/bad idea to sell now...no one knows. It might be a great idea. Silver may never again be as high as it is right now in my or your lifetime. Then again, it might not ever be as low as it is right now in our lifetime. Its a gamble. My advice would be to really think about what you want to do...and when you decide, follow through without looking back.

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
Local guy has 500 ASE that he's selling for $3 over spot. I'll be putting all my profit sharing $$ into them this weekend. Hope spot price tanks some more today!!

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Even if I sold all my silver I wouldn't make a dent in the medical bills I just got from my surgery and that doesn't include the upcoming radiation/chemo treatments. so I rather keep my lovelies for the time being. Anyone thinking about selling their silver just because its going down. Think of this. Throughout the thousands of years, silver and gold have always had value. Not the dollar amount that modern society stamps on it. The Egyptians hoarded gold, the English uses silver as did the Chinese and Japanese. Me I am keeping my silver even if it goes down to supposed $0 per ounce. I might even buzz over to the LCS and get some bullion for the moment. With the price going down, the premium is going down too. I will still keep my still rebuilding CRHing stash, a mere 200 bucks. Might use some money and buy my mom a bit of gold. Just have to wait to see if this oncoming T-storm heading towards Michigan is going to go boom-boom! or fizzle out. I really hope it fizzles down to just some nice rain. I hate uber-thunderstorms.

Sincerely, Garoulady

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean you guys are concerned over a currency that has been used for 5000+ years, versus a currency that is backed by nothing but faith in a government for only 100 years.

Sure the manipulated price might be going down, but it will still beat fiat currency anyday of the week in the real world.

Silver has plenty of real world applications, and is in high demand for those... What do you think mirrors are made of, solar panels? Those are just 2 off the top of my head, plus all the medical benefits of silver too... What is paper/digital currency going to do to help you?

And we are almost 17 trillion dollars in debt, going up by 2.5 billion dollars every day... How is this safer than a physical metal in your hand, that can not be created out of thin air by the power elite.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread