Its only Monday the ambulance is treating us good this week

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's only Monday the ambulance is treating us good this week

image.jpg so its only Monday and I have plucked 11 out of circulation. 4 90% and 7 40%. Again not spending money in gas. Sorry Perth amboy

Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very jealous of the not spending any money on gas- do you have to rub it in all the time? :-)
HH

just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds man, that surely blows my 2 boxes of halves today out of the water.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for rubbing it in. And the free gas is great. Only bought about 200 in cwh between two banks and found all of them. Bb I hate boxes. Yeah if I bought 44 boxes I can prolly pull in 60 coin a week but that just seams like way more dumping then finding. I already topped last weeks finds. Had 9 last week by sat got 11 already with 3 more work days this week. Go an be a good week I think.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a nice setup you have there, you're not rubbing it in at all! I bet you actually somewhat look forward to work not knowing what you might find... How long have you been crh'ing for?

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Grrrr....!!!! Congrats, but boy am I jealous. I hit up all of the banks in my town again and a bunch down Rt 9 this weekend with no luck. Do me a favor and stay out of New Brunswick until I've had a chance to hit them up, too.

drewbaccas

Mar 8, 2013
Not to be a downer about the "good thing" you have going but. Have you ever heard, loose lips sink ships.

Drewbaccas

Silver_Surfer

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about loose lips and sinking ships but tomfromnj ship is sailing nice !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread