Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I think ive come up with a new term for boxes, as I did 2 of these "teaser boxes" today...

Open up a fresh box of halves, break open the first roll and boom silver!!! Then nothing in the whole rest of the box!!! ARGHHHH :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Had 2 of those today!!!

I would also classify an ender with that being the only silver in the box, as a teaser box as well! I have gotten quite a few of those too, but rarely do I open first roll to find silver, then nothing else in the box! lol..

Have a great week of searching ppl!! HH

Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my most disapointing box ever was 2 walkers on like the 3rd or 4th roll and then nothing.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ouch!!! both in the same roll?? That is such a let down getting skunk roll after skunk roll, expecting to finally be on a loaded box! lol

I have had that twice with 40%ers, open a roll early on and it has 2 40% in it, then nothing the rest of the box. lol Both of those times were just in the last 4-5 weeks.

A few months back, I was on 8 box skunk streak, on the last roll of that 8th box, was a walker in VF+ condition... haha...

Just gotta roll with the punches man.

HH

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Last year when I first started hunting, It was about my 10th box of dimes. I opened the first roll to find two silvers. Sweet! Well the rest of the box gave up one more silver.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree a month back I got an ender teaser box. .. at least you found something! Hh

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I think ive come up with a new term for boxes, as I did 2 of these "teaser boxes" today...

Open up a fresh box of halves, break open the first roll and boom silver!!! Then nothing in the whole rest of the box!!! ARGHHHH :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Had 2 of those today!!!

I would also classify an ender with that being the only silver in the box, as a teaser box as well! I have gotten quite a few of those too, but rarely do I open first roll to find silver, then nothing else in the box! lol..

Have a great week of searching ppl!! HH

I hate teaser boxes. I don't remember the exact number, but I have gotten a couple within the last month with a 40%'er in the first roll and then nothing else in the box. I have also gotten at least one within the last couple weeks that had a 40% ender and nothing else. On the other side of things I also had a box a couple weeks ago that had nothing the whole way through and then a nice '64 in the last roll.

The tease is a pain, but any silver is good silver and I'm happy when I find any. I would have rather of had your boxes than my two today. They were both skunks.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when i first started i had a box with 3 40% enders give up 4 total. Talk about a let down.

TheNotoriousA.G.

Apr 29, 2013
Detector(s) used
Hands & Ears
Primary Interest:
Other
Happened to me last night. 2nd roll in found a 40% er; nothing else in the next 4 full boxes.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be happy with a teaser box right now. 1-40%er total out of the last 13 boxes.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
when i first started i had a box with 3 40% enders give up 4 total. Talk about a let down.

wow that is a bad one. I had one of those boxes once, a triple ender with only one other silver in the box. Those are rough!

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah that is, ouch!

This week I found 3 BBenders(Buffalo Boy Enders) and 24 total BB's in that box. lol too bad it wasnt silver!!! haha

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pics

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130628_221245.png
    ForumRunner_20130628_221245.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 89
  • ForumRunner_20130628_221318.png
    ForumRunner_20130628_221318.png
    138 KB · Views: 93

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah that is, ouch!

This week I found 3 BBenders(Buffalo Boy Enders) and 24 total BB's in that box. lol too bad it wasnt silver!!! haha

Haha sorry you ended up in my dumps. At least I have a General understanding on where my dumps end up and how long it takes for them to be reprocessed.
Hh

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah my tablet is broke, so I have to like pinch it together to get a camera pic... which is why the second one is all messed up :P ah well... all I had on me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread