Holy Crap!!!!

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I can't believe it. My third 1999 WAM! Take stabs at grading please!!! This one is getting sent out I think

image-151265496.jpg

image-3458117790.jpg

image-235235946.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet how many 1999 cents do you think you've checked for finding the three wide am's?

hughmaster10

Jan 4, 2013
I don't know penny's very well.. But I've heard of this kind of error.. How exactly do you tell if you've found one?

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, man! The only explanation I see for your success with those WAMs (besides your obvious hard work and persistence) is that you must live in the area where most of the coins entered circulation. Keep looking and you'll probably find more!

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
Congrats, man! The only explanation I see for your success with those WAMs (besides your obvious hard work and persistence) is that you must live in the area where most of the coins entered circulation. Keep looking and you'll probably find more!

Yeah I live in northeast ohio so that's probably why. I'm about 2 hours from Philly I think. The inly problem is that for every one of these found in this condition the price of then goes down since the population increases, so honestly I'm thinking of grading it and flipping it. I'm going to send it in in a few weeks I think. I'm gonna keep on pushing through them. Now, I have $210 of clad pennies sitting in a bucket I have to wrap and that's basically my only bankroll I have $100 in copper cents waiting to sell now. I need to figure out whether I want to rewrap these and get new coins today or wait until Wednesday/Thursday for my orders to come in.

hokiemojo

Jan 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Quit hogging all the WAMs! haha. nice finds. you are going to need to store them in tubes instead of flips.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I live in northeast ohio so that's probably why. I'm about 2 hours from Philly I think.

I think you're 2 hrs from Pittsburgh, and about 6 hrs from Philly. I obviously don't know what part of NE Ohio you are in, but there is no big difference. I even live 2.5 hrs from Philly, and I'm in central MD.

OP
OP
Coppercrazy

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
I think you're 2 hrs from Pittsburgh, and about 6 hrs from Philly. I obviously don't know what part of NE Ohio you are in, but there is no big difference. I even live 2.5 hrs from Philly, and I'm in central MD.

Yeah you're right I didn't really have any idea to be honest. I was thinking of Pittsburgh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread