Ironic! Price of silver is 19.64 :)

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still don't get the backward thinking of why you CRHers want the price of silver to keep going down. (Unless you are buying more of it than you are finding???) There is no guarantee that it will ever go back up again in your lifetime. Any added competition hunting for silver due to high silver prices

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... Won't offset your profits. I say sell now whole there is still a chance to make anything.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your not getting as much as you can RIGHT now your missing the boat! I picked up a 10oz bar today and $32 face in coins. Am going to order 20- 10oz bars tonite if price stays the same.

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
... Won't offset your profits. I say sell now whole there is still a chance to make anything.

are you selling? if you buy now you might have to wait a bit to make money but it will go up. if you don't buy you are guaranteed not to make a dime. if your selling cause you got it at face, cool and back to my first ?

foofighters

Nov 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim, Provident Metals has free shipping on OPM ten ounce bars right now.

204.87 shipped to your door.

mytimetoshine

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
El Dorado County
Detector(s) used
GRIZZLY GOLD TRAP - ANGUS MACKIRK EXPLORER- BLUE BOWL - GOLD CUBE, MINELAB PRO 25 PINPOINTER-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still don't get the backward thinking of why you CRHers want the price of silver to keep going down. (Unless you are buying more of it than you are finding???) There is no guarantee that it will ever go back up again in your lifetime. Any added competition hunting for silver due to high silver prices

Not going back up? Seriously? Think about it. It hit 50 bucks in the 80's..... How many solid silver rings could you make out of 19 dollar ounce? 10? So you wouldnt pay 2 bucks for a silver ring? I would, if i wore jewelry..

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Not going back up? Seriously? Think about it. It hit 50 bucks in the 80's..... How many solid silver rings could you make out of 19 dollar ounce? 10? So you wouldnt pay 2 bucks for a silver ring? I would, if i wore jewelry..
We just need another pair like the Hunts to come along, to corner the market like back in the 80's...they could start with cheap silver like we have today, and then...

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
We just need another pair like the Hunts to come along, to corner the market like back in the 80's...they could start with cheap silver like we have today, and then...

Me, eminem, and Timzim are working on it. when we want to make the value go up, we will publicly show our collection to all the major news networks.

coinguy*matthew

Mar 30, 2013
N.H.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I would think most people would be in favor of silver dropping as that is a good sign for our economies rebound. When people decide to invest their money in the stock market or other means of investing it creates much needed jobs and strengthens our dollar. I could care less if silver is $200 an ounce if my cup of coffee costs me $25 its all relative, I don't mind a short spike in price but in order for it to remain a good investment it must at some point correct itself.

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
+1 I agree but there is no way silver is going to be $20/oz when I am 65 in 48 years.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
You need to diversify your investments. Stock market, precious metals, IRAs, 401Ks, mutual funds. That way there is a more steady gain.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions