This weeks totals only 36 boxes

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
close to 1.0 but no cigar....keep on stacking TZ, high volume is our win despite the rain or shine!

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was so busy but I still picked up my boxes all of them 36 boxes. I only found 6-90% and 24-40% not even 1 per box. Still the stack is a little bigger!! So its all good!:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9::laughing9: Good time to buy some silver!!:thumbsup:

I know the feeling Tim. I ended up with 18 boxes this week. I still have 6 to search. My first two boxes of the week gave up 9 silvers (5 90's and 4 40's) so it started out great. The next 10 have given up a total of one 40%. Something funky is going on.

jsknsd

Apr 29, 2013
Hanford
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyway to know if a box has been searched before? Found a local bank that had a box. Got 11 rolls and found nothing so never went back for the rest.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyway to know if a box has been searched before? Found a local bank that had a box. Got 11 rolls and found nothing so never went back for the rest.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Always buy it all-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all know the more boxes we do the more we find. I wish I were painting again so I could see if I were getting my coins back am sure I am. And yes all ways take them all if you can. My boxes are all done by the time I get home so I can't spray them with paint. My workers do them while am driving around they bag them they do it all. Its ok with me am so busy for now its just fine. This fall I will go back to 60 to 100 boxes a week if I can. I picked up over 1000oz of silver in the past few weeks and some gold. I would like all of you guys to do the same if you can !!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
We all know the more boxes we do the more we find. I wish I were painting again so I could see if I were getting my coins back am sure I am. And yes all ways take them all if you can. My boxes are all done by the time I get home so I can't spray them with paint. My workers do them while am driving around they bag them they do it all. Its ok with me am so busy for now its just fine. This fall I will go back to 60 to 100 boxes a week if I can. I picked up over 1000oz of silver in the past few weeks and some gold. I would like all of you guys to do the same if you can !!

Dawg ima buy a ten ounce bar if I can get it below 200 dollas guess ill have to wait a little

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dawg ima buy a ten ounce bar if I can get it below 200 dollas guess ill have to wait a little
I got 30 10oz bars for $202 each I waited to long. It was under $200 for just a little bit. Bam!!

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I got 30 10oz bars for $202 each I waited to long. It was under $200 for just a little bit. Bam!!

Dawg I remember seeing them at 199 on provident the kind with the snake on it and 'anotha one

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread