Guess How Many Is In The Box

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:happy3: Just opened my latest box of halfs. Miracle of miracles it has a ender showing (1969 40%). Anyone want to guess how many silver halfs will be in this box?
Hint: This is the first box in at least 2 months that had a silver ender. That would be at least some 45 + boxes. Also the boxes this spring have been very skunky with a occasional 40%. I will be going thru the box later tonight & will post the totals when I'm done with it. ???

HH
Gary

Upvote 0

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
4 40%ers, 2 oddball foreigns, no proofs, 36 dumper-marked coins, and 3 PMD damaged halves.

OP
OP
C

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:happy3: Just opened my latest box of halfs. Miracle of miracles it has a ender showing (1969 40%). Anyone want to guess how many silver halfs will be in this box?
Hint: This is the first box in at least 2 months that had a silver ender. That would be at least some 45 + boxes. Also the boxes this spring have been very skunky with a occasional 40%. I will be going thru the box later tonight & will post the totals when I'm done with it. ???

HH
Gary

The person with the correct answer (he hit it right on the head) is sackOsilver. There were 3 40s. The 69 ender & 2 68. BTY it was the only ender in the box. At least it wasn't a skunk.

HH
Gary

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad. I can't tell you how many times that's all I find is 1 ender.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions