someone else is looking

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I called my new pickup branch today to see if they had my coins (they forgot to order a couple weeks agi so I decided to call for the next couoke weeks) and the lady that answered said yes they actually got 4 boxes instead of just 2 and that she would hold the 2 extra till next week and not order any next week- I told her not to worry id pick up 2 tonight and 2 tomorrow morning and still keep my order going continual- so I stop in and as the teller is in the back getting the 2 boxes another teller tells me there is someone else looking, so I think great someone else ordered the other 2 boxes and I wont get them tomorrow- but no she poceeds to tell me that when the loomis driver is dropping off the delivery today he tells them that during his route today someone walked up to his truck and asked him if he had any silver dollars this person could buy off him- ummmm stupid- the loomis driver said he reached for his taser gun as fast as he could as soon as the guy got with in 5 feet of him and almost pulled the trigger on him- the teller said they all had a good laugh and I will still get the extra boxes tomorrow morning-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Hahaha.... Idiots! :laughing7:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coin_collection.gif
Sure sounds like you have a very supportive bank teller - thank her every chance you get Iamrussell. Now, on the loomis driver's (reached for his taser gun) - hey, the way things are going today that "someone" could have been ready to hold him up - these days you just don't know...

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my area, the garda men and women carry rather large guns on their side.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions