Selling my ryedale

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One good thing about the Ryedale's they hold their value really well on ebay and the like..

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You post leads me to believe that it is your ryedale and want to sell it. However, after following your posts here that
leads to E-Bay, it says 11 sold and over 10 available.

Were you running 21+ sorting machines at the same time???????????

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
You post leads me to believe that it is your ryedale and want to sell it. However, after following your posts here that
leads to E-Bay, it says 11 sold and over 10 available.

Were you running 21+ sorting machines at the same time???????????

Joe only linked the Ryedale eBay link to show what model he is offering. I think he would garner more interest if he posted photos of his actual Ryedale to show wear/tear.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I was running 20 ryedales at a time - there is no copper left!

Just kidding, you missed "just like this one" in my post, the Ebay link was just a point of reference.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe only linked the Ryedale eBay link to show what model he is offering. I think he would garner more interest if he posted photos of his actual Ryedale to show wear/tear.

There isnt any wear and tear, its almost new, but I will post photos today :-)

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There isnt any wear and tear, its almost new, but I will post photos today :-)

How much you asking?..You want to trade in gold? ( To moderaters, I will pay for Charter membership first thing in the morning) :P

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
As much as I would love a ryedale.. I can't afford.

Has anyone tried this??
Seems to be a cheap alternative. But its' $30... There has to be a catch.
Any info is accepted :-)
Thanks,
Wicka

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.landpirate

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dropped the price to $400 with shipping (from $479) and will throw in a 1lb copper bar if sold by end of the month

Ebay price is $479 FYI

Comparing the other machine to a Ryedale is like comparing a 1971 Ford Pinto to a 2013 Corvette ZR1, they dont belong in the same sentence!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I dropped the price to $400 with shipping (from $479) and will throw in a 1lb copper bar if sold by end of the month

Ebay price is $479 FYI

Comparing the other machine to a Ryedale is like comparing a 1971 Ford Pinto to a 2013 Corvette ZR1, they dont belong in the same sentence!
Well, sorry for the insult then, I'm clueless on copper cents. Thinking of the penny miser or something I can hand feed. I don't go through more than a box a week at most. And I don't have an outlet to sell copper coins but if I did I would increase my volume and happily sort. :-)

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011

And extremely bad taste to hijack a seller's thread with a link to someone else's product...

:nono:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As much as I would love a ryedale.. I can't afford.

Has anyone tried this??
Seems to be a cheap alternative. But its' $30... There has to be a catch.
Any info is accepted :-)
Thanks,
Wicka

Please do not interfere with members classifieds.

If someone knows an item is illegal, fake, stolen, or violates our rules report it to mod, otherwise please do not interfere with sale...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Arizona Bob

Apr 3, 2007
CA-AZ-NV-NM
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Selling My ryedale

Unfortunately I just don't have the time to use it. I have logged about 1-2 hours on it or about $250 in pennies. Joe

Do you have a box of old coin wrappers? Say, 1940's (plus or minus 10 years)? I'm thinking of professionally rolling all my old searched cents and selling them on eBay as UNSEARCHED! :laughing7:

Of course, I'll include a good cent every 50 rolls so I can get good feedback...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread