MY WEEKLY TOTALS !!

Silver_Surfer

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So didn't put in full effort for coin roll hunting this week due to a screwed up work schedule but did end up picking up two boxes of dimes on Thursday and picked up two boxes of halves today...Get ready for it .... You ready ??? ... Scored 1 62 dime and for the halves i scored 2x67, 66, 68, and a 64. Not a bad week. Some silver is better than no silver .. Just keep on stackin !!!

image-1636408746.jpg

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good week, i did 2 dime boxes and 2 half dollar boxes this week for nothing to show, interesting silver half dollar, is that a holed 1964?

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol I just noticed that too. Nice day. Too bad I wasn't there to enjoy it. At least you had the Shem with u

OP
OP
Silver_Surfer

Silver_Surfer

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good week, i did 2 dime boxes and 2 half dollar boxes this week for nothing to show, interesting silver half dollar, is that a holed 1964?

lol yes it is .. I found it that way I guess someone tried to make it into a neckless or something .. Probably killed some of my silver value 😞

OP
OP
Silver_Surfer

Silver_Surfer

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol I just noticed that too. Nice day. Too bad I wasn't there to enjoy it. At least you had the Shem with u

lol don't worry tomfromnj .. You know what they say about payback !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread