Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Rushfan

Aug 18, 2012
Southern California
Primary Interest:
Other
Stay away from building ledges and high bridges... and keep on grinding... that first dirty rimmed 1967 is gonna be so sweet...!

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, have you thought about changing anything up? That seems crazy

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
Defying the odds...one box at a time! Keep at it! You never know what the tide will bring in tomorrow...

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahh the joys of this skunk streak- havent even found a NIFC in probably the last 20+ boxes
Did see some new markings today- a newbie to share the skunks with

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

I'm still chasing your tail lamrussell. I'm up to 55 boxes of skunksville as of this morning. :BangHead::dontknow::BangHead:

I did take out some of my CRH bankroll and bought some 10 oz silver bars from Provident...I just needed to see and feel some silver.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would go with "fish on"s advice... Switch what banks you order from...

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I gotta find a bank that uses a different carrier- I use 3 dif banks/CUs and they all have the flat yellow boxes- 2 other different banks close by use the same carrier as well as the dimes boxes are the same as those from my normal puckup banks- so the next couple weeks will be a differnt kind of hunting and working on building relationships with some new banks(carriers)

Silver_Surfer

Jul 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya I gotta find a bank that uses a different carrier- I use 3 dif banks/CUs and they all have the flat yellow boxes- 2 other different banks close by use the same carrier as well as the dimes boxes are the same as those from my normal puckup banks- so the next couple weeks will be a differnt kind of hunting and working on building relationships with some new banks(carriers)

I like the flat yellow boxes. Almost all the yellow boxes that I have picked up have produced silver. Just yesterday I found a bank that had 2 sealed boxes of halves and were the flat yellow ones. I only had enough cash to buy one box which was a skunk .. So I did my dump and picked up the other one and I'm glad I did cuz I scored 5 silvers 1 being 90% .. I've only ordered about 5 boxes since I've been CRH and got skunked but those boxes were not the flat yellow ones .. I just randomly stumble upon Banks that have full sealed boxes and all the yellow flat ones have done me well. Besides the one skunked box my record stands like this 3 out of 4 boxes have produced. Im really thinking about stepping up my game and ordering boxes .. Just got to find the banks that ship the flat yellow ones by my house

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder what its like to work at the place that wraps the coins, do you think if you worked there you can see all the coins on a conveyer belt or in a big hopper and pluck some if you see any silver?

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
I wonder what its like to work at the place that wraps the coins, do you think if you worked there you can see all the coins on a conveyer belt or in a big hopper and pluck some if you see any silver?

You see an extremely small percentage of what's being wrapped. It may or may not be against the company's policy to swap out clad for silver; however, I'd be surprised if the boss just lets you spend time hunting rather than working...

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/c...-here-crh-back-1980-s-1990-s.html#post2330424

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread