Dumb Question- wheres the coin selling folder???

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
searched.gif
Until someone pipes in - Treasure_Hunter Says: Reminder On Selling or Trading Anything On TreasureNet Reminder, to offer to sell or offer to trade anything on TreasureNet you must be a Supporting Vendor or Charter Member.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
searched.gif
Until someone pipes in - Treasure_Hunter Says: Reminder On Selling or Trading Anything On TreasureNet Reminder, to offer to sell or offer to trade anything on TreasureNet you must be a Supporting Vendor or Charter Member.

I believe another forum member has arranged to pay for GarouLady's Charter Membership. Treasure Hunter has posted on the Admin site for the Powers-That-Be to assign the designation.

GarouLady - When everything works out, you can post the coins in the Treasure Related section of the Classified forum. When Marc ran the show, Coins would have to be placed in the Non-Treasure Related section.

OP
OP
GarouLady

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh ok. Thanks DiverDown. Didn't want to put it in the wrong section. Figured I have some halves and foreign coins and would make use of the Charter Membership while I got it.

Sincerely, GarouLady

OP
OP
GarouLady

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
well went there to post my coins for sale and there's no 'start new thread' on there. Checked my status and I am just a hero member at the moment. Not a charter one juuuuust yet. That's ok, I have to work the next 4 days anyways at work, so not a whole amount of time watching threads.

Sincerely, GarouLady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread