Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I been readin' about how people have gone through over 60 boxes without getting anything...I want to fix that! I'm proposin' that Garda and Brinks up the amount of half dollars on a single box. They should have 2,000 dollars worth of halves in each box. That would lessen everybody's' skunk streaks by 75% and banks would have to pay less in shippin'. Garda employees have to carry less boxes, it's a win win for everybody!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be cool the poor tellers would have a heckof a time toting those big ol boxes out from the back though

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

KONO

Jul 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this thread said "Skunk Steaks"... now that's good eatin'

izer54

May 9, 2013
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been readin' about how people have gone through over 60 boxes without getting anything...I want to fix that! I'm proposing that Garda and Brinks up the amount of half dollars on a single box. They should have 2,000 dollars worth of halves in each box. That would lesson everybody's skunk streaks by 75% and banks would have to pay less in shipping. Garda employees have to carry less boxes, it's a win win for everybody!

I am now at box #61 of SKUNKY and I will try anything to break this streak. Even take punches to the face from the man Chuck Norris

chuckpunch1.gif

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Before I fry my skunk they be like
Picture 20[1].png

After I fry them they be like
cute-animals-baby-skunk[1].jpg

Last edited:

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
i could only imagine lifting a 2,000$ box of halves... would be really heavy for me

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
i could only imagine lifting a 2,000$ box of halves... would be really heavy for me

dawg I lifted three half dolla boxes and a quarter box on top of that all at once. My scrawny arms barely held up but boy did it feel nice to show off in front of them hot tellas.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have done it a few times(4 boxes at once). But I try to just do 2 or 3 at a time.

Not a bad idea for reducing those skunk numbers... izer54's skunk streak would only be 15 boxes long... lol

HH

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Those boxes would be way too heavy for the tellers and the coin courier's employers. They would also get less money, and some low volume CRH would not be able to CRH halves.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
most of the tellers at my bank are married and im like 10-15 years younger than them

I'm 16- the tellers hit on me sometimes. It's cute. So are they. ;-)
But it's awkward. My grandma is teller supervisor so she reminds them I'm 16 and her grandson.
I usually walk with my boxes in hand or in a back back. It's a pretty good trek. Over a mile one way. :/
Wicka

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
And keep the low-roller's out of the game once and for all.

that's what im talkin about, this game aint got room for the small stackers. Its all about us fat stackers like you me and tim zim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread