This weeks totals 36 boxes

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Luck! Ive been doing well lately also. I hope next week is just as prosperous to you. HH

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Tim, not to be noisy, but do have a full time job, if so how do yo find time to collect from banks, rim search, then dump with the volume you process. Unless your retired like I am. Either way, keep on stacking. You must have this all down to a science of scheduling of critical path management. My hats off to you.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dagnab thats a great haul of AG there Tim-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim, not to be noisy, but do have a full time job, if so how do yo find time to collect from banks, rim search, then dump with the volume you process. Unless your retired like I am. Either way, keep on stacking. You must have this all down to a science of scheduling of critical path management. My hats off to you.
Yea am 56 and my work is VERY busy its to easy to crh I can't wait to am doing 60 plus boxes a week.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Tim : I applaud your drive & stamina, keep it up.

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Job Tim! Pretty soon you're going to need another safe!
HH BRChiver

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, I'm less jealous of the time factor as I am about the fact that you just searched through $18,000 worth of coin in a single week. I'm still trying to afford my first $500 box.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you remember your best box? 3.9 silvers per box is AWESOME, I can't even average 1 silver a box down here haha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread