upwards trend?

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
I Hope its not spiking yet haha, I need to invest stilL!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
I also am thinking of purchasing more if I can. I was hoping it would float at 18-19 a little longer. I only have 80 ounces :'(
I'm selling at half of my stack at 30$ an ounce.
Wicka

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
My humble opinion: Its going to skyrocket then drop like lead. Buy a ton now, sell when it skyrocklets, when it drops buy again and wait.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My humble opinion: Its going to skyrocket then drop like lead. Buy a ton now, sell when it skyrocklets, when it drops buy again and wait.

Great idea! When should I sell? $30/oz? $50/oz? And when should I buy again? When it drops to $10? Thanks for the ingenious idea.

OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think i might have found a good deal on dimes so i'll share maybe $1000-$3000 with a friend depending on how much he wants. After that about a third of my bankroll is gone and most of it is tied up in dumps i have to take back.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully its not the same one that someone found back in March- it was an error on the website I cant remember exactly what the price was but a zero got left off so you where getting over $1000 worth of dimes for $100+
It was caught by the website and those who ordered got refunded-

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully its not the same one that someone found back in March- it was an error on the website I cant remember exactly what the price was but a zero got left off so you where getting over $1000 worth of dimes for $100+
It was caught by the website and those who ordered got refunded-

Haha i remember that but it turns out this guy was a bust because i guess there are a couple different ways to read his ebay ad. Anyway i guess i'll just hit up apmex or provident because their prices are ways cheaper than what this guy was offering. Also need some input: dimes, quarters, or halves? I dont know which ones are better/cooler or have a higher demand.

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Halves get a higher premium in my area

Same here-
I started stacking for the inevitable collapse if the all mighty dollar- so I went with dimes and qtrs because if it comes to having to pay with actuall silve content I figured itd be easier to pay with the smaller denominations but now im just stacking whatever I can get the best deals on-

OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking about going with halves for now because they have a higher premium if sold on ebay. Plus I have 40 more years to buy dimes until the dollar collapses.

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Bought 2 of them from garage sales
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been able to buy all 40% in my area for $3 a peice for the last few weeks!!!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm thinking about going with halves for now because they have a higher premium if sold on ebay. Plus I have 40 more years to buy dimes until the dollar collapses.

I would recommend Gainesville Coins, they seem to have a better price usually. Also, what will happen in 40 years?

OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver is at $23.04 who's buying and how much do you guys think it will go up to?

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Silver is at $23.04 who's buying and how much do you guys think it will go up to?

I'm not buying on the up slope. I bought at 18$ an ounce and will sell when I deem necessary (hopefully around 30$ an ounce)
Only bought 400 silver dimes, wanted to buy more but wrongfully hesitated.
Wicka

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I was just referring to Iamrussell saying that the dollar will collapse.

I think it's inevitable too, but why exactly 40 years? He didn't state when it would happen, just that it would happen. I hope it happens in 40 years and not any sooner, but we never know.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought a bunch from Provident at about nineteen and one-half, up almost 4 bucks already and I haven't even received my booty yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread