Last hunt of the summer is a score

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Last school year I was only able to hunt about once or twice a month due to the fact that I play football and soccer. I assume that this year will be about the same, so I decided to go one one last hunt. I went to an area of town where there are about 15 or more banks fairly close to each other. I always seem to get some good CWR and tt score from these banks. The second bank I stopped at had $90 of CWR rolls. All of the rolls were dated with dates in the 70's. Well I'm glad that someone either sucks at math or can't read because, I got this in a roll dated 70-76:

image-3503982543.jpg

Five 40%'ers and then I got another one in the next roll.

Most of the banks did not have any halves except for about three more. One bank had one roll which I took. As the teller was selling it to me the next teller over was acting all suspicious and whispering to the other teller like "save that roll and stuff." The teller selling it was just kind of acted like "yeah I know but oh we'll.". When I picked the roll up it felt heavy so I glanced at one end and saw a 67. I got really excited opened it to find just one more 40%er. I guess it was just the ender and the way they were acting about the roll that made me think it was something special.

Anyways eight 40%ers on my last summer hunt is a result I'm happy with.

Here is the ender:

image-357013531.jpg

Upvote 0

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice score. there aint nothing wrong with 40 percentas, they're the new in thing. good job stackin' that dinero.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread