my last CRH AG

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I hit box 85 in the shunk streak today- so it got me thinking to my last AG I found in a box- it was one I paid the fee on- actually my last 2 AG(before this super long streak I had found 1 40% after a 12 box streak) have both come from a paid box- with ag so low I couldnt justify the box fee but since it has come up a bit im thinking maybe its time to hit a couple fee boxs to hopefully break this streak

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

Upvote 0

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
So I hit box 85 in the shunk streak today- so it got me thinking to my last AG I found in a box- it was one I paid the fee on- actually my last 2 AG(before this super long streak I had found 1 40% after a 12 box streak) have both come from a paid box- with ag so low I couldnt justify the box fee but since it has come up a bit im thinking maybe its time to hit a couple fee boxs to hopefully break this streak

I've thought about paying to get half boxes. It's the only way I can hunt them. No banks around will order boxes for free :(
Good luck!
Wicky

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't see why the fee would make a difference in finding Ag, it's just coincidence. Thankfully no bank has tried to charge me a fee for halves boxes yet.

I admire your determination with the boxes; I would have been long gone before an 85-box streak.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just say no to fees. I think, as was already mentioned, it was just a coincidence. Or the boxes you paid for came from a different, better supply possibly. For me though, I'd rather use the fee money to just buy silver and keep your eye out for a new, free order bank. Imagine how you would feel if you had paid a fee on each of you skunk boxes.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just say no to fees. I think, as was already mentioned, it was just a coincidence. Or the boxes you paid for came from a different, better supply possibly. For me though, I'd rather use the fee money to just buy silver and keep your eye out for a new, free order bank. Imagine how you would feel if you had paid a fee on each of you skunk boxes.

I know its a coincidence- but its the closest bank to me-less than a mile- and the only reason ive paid it before is because in the long run its about a push for me considering gas and time- I added a new courier last week so getting boxes from 2 different couries and 4 different banks- id have to go way out of my way to get another courier from the research ive done so ill just keep pushing forward with the banks and couriers I have untill the AG finds me-

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I know its a coincidence- but its the closest bank to me-less than a mile- and the only reason ive paid it before is because in the long run its about a push for me considering gas and time- I added a new courier last week so getting boxes from 2 different couries and 4 different banks- id have to go way out of my way to get another courier from the research ive done so ill just keep pushing forward with the banks and couriers I have untill the AG finds me-

Russell - Where are you located? If you're within 200 miles of me I'll drive you a couple of sympathy boxes that have been producing lately.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Russell - Where are you located? If you're within 200 miles of me I'll drive you a couple of sympathy boxes that have been producing lately.

I think he's in SLC, but I may be wrong. You can always send it by mail too (registered/insured).

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I really hope you can break this skunk streak before you break the record for them, which I think is 102.

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes as Sag stated im in SLC- its crazy cause im on the south end of the valley and someone on here who just moved out of the state was hunting in the north end of the valley and had decent success up till about 6 months ago(which is when I started) then he also started getting skunked-
Im not giving up- dont know if ill ever get a huge score but its still fun and basically free hobby-

OP
OP
Iamrussell

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really hope you can break this skunk streak before you break the record for them, which I think is 102.

Dang 102? No I dont want to touch that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread