Crazy half roll. Never seen this before

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
So I'm working on box two of my ten. Box going pretty slow. Only have two fortys and I'm about 3/4 through and I hit this roll.
Never seen this in a normal box
ForumRunner_20130820_135142.png

Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow. that's amazing, gives me hope that any bad box could turn around at any roll!!! :headbang:

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice I see at least 2-3 90%ers in there and very clean ones at that. Looks like you hit a collection dump. I'm doing my first box volume next week I got 5 coming in on Monday

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
They where all fortys In that roll believe it or not.
Box produced 19-40%ers 15 of which where from that one roll

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang that is both awesome and sucks at the same time- awesome because thats crazy to get that many in one roll- sucks cause the box only yeilded 4 additional-
Owell im sure youre happy with it I know I would be

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

drewbaccas

Mar 8, 2013
Any mathematicians know the odds on a roll like that. My guess astronomical.

Drewbaccas

Styfflin

Jan 8, 2013
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too bad the photo wasn't clearer...I only saw the 2-3 silvers that others saw because the bottom was to blurry to make out. I'm sure you were just shaking because you were so excited to see all that silver! 15 silvers in a MWR is quite amazing!

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last year i was about half way threw a box and had found nothing , then open a roll to find 1 ben, and 6 1964's. The rest of the box had nothing.

rpg25

Dec 9, 2012
Earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guessing part of a large collection/horde that went through the counter at sorting/rolling facility at the same time.

smitty58d

Feb 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always wondered if the people who work for brinks or loomis were able to stack certain rolls and or boxes in hopes of buying them when the carrier delivers to the bank. I know they can't leave the facility with coins in their pockets but stacking boxes and rolls, I just wonder. If I worked there and seen all that silver would make me definatly try and work some angle to get them.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats pretty insane!!! Most ive found so far is 4 in a roll (twice)... I could see if that was a CWR, but MWR is just nuts!!

Congrats!! Too bad the rest of the box wasnt like that.

HH

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
The closest thing that I have ever had to that is a 90% kennedy and three 40% kennedy's in my second roll. Then a skunk on the rest of the box.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Too bad the photo wasn't clearer...I only saw the 2-3 silvers that others saw because the bottom was to blurry to make out. I'm sure you were just shaking because you were so excited to see all that silver! 15 silvers in a MWR is quite amazing!

LOL exactly

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whenever you find a roll like that, it's a very good indicator that a dream box is either floating around out there, has been recently found, or is coming. More than likely that is part of a high silver dump, and the occasional roll gets spread around. Before my most recent dream box (yesterday) I went about 2-3 weeks of finding occasional loaded rolls in boxes. Here's a roll I got last week, IIRC. The rest of the box had not much. You'll notice the makeup of the roll reflects the makeup of the dream box decently well, a couple 40%, but mostly 90%.

20130815_161411.jpg~original

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread