Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Iamrussell

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my honest opinion each carrier wil produce differently in different parts of the country- only way to tell is to just start hunting- its probably best if you have at least 2 different but its not necessary- I just added my second courier a couple weeks ago and so far it hasnt changed my results (skunkville 87 boxes strong)

-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I order from both Dunbar and Garda. Most of my solid 2013 rolls are coming from Dunbar. I make better finds with Garda up here in Northern NJ. Don't know why.

Added note: A teller showed me a Indian cent she pulled out of a Dunbar roll. They only had new cent rolls so I went across the street to a bank that gets their coin from Garda. In only $10 worth, i found my own Indian cent, a 1896. So take your pick there when it comes to asking for cents.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm ill take that into consideration

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from across the river in PA. Brinks is the supplier of choice in this whole region. The best places to order them are bank of america and sovereign.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from across the river in PA. Brinks is the supplier of choice in this whole region. The best places to order them are bank of america and sovereign.

Lol I encouraged tomfrom nj to search brinks haha ignorance is bliss, huh? Believe it or not brinks was the supplier of choice 2 years ago because they were actually really good now they aren't.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grrr well if the 6 brim boa who use brinks don't pan out there is a sov that uses Dunbar by me if that fails I have another boa that uses Garda with the yellow flats so I'm gonna do 6 from each see what one produces the best the run them dry.

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you should do more than 6 to evaluate which is better. Because from one of my providers (Don't know company), will give me like 9 New 2001-d boxes, but then the 10th will have 40 40% coins in it. Then a different bank will constantly produce 1 40% per box. So If you only did 6 boxes to check, you would go with bank two, when in reality bank one is better. These are just some numbers from my local banks here in SoCal. Good luck and HH, curios what will produce best for you.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't order more than 2 boxes at a time from a bank you'll get cut off sooner if you order more. Believe me, I've been hunting halves for 5 years

Omega

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2013
SoCal
Primary Interest:
Other
Really? Because here in SoCal, I know streetwalker was hitting at least 3, probably more, BoA's for 8-10 boxes for over a year and they didn't close his account or anything.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? Because here in SoCal, I know streetwalker was hitting at least 3, probably more, BoA's for 8-10 boxes for over a year and they didn't close his account or anything.

He's lucky I can get 4 boxes about one a month from my main (newer) bofa.
2 seems to be the magic # for me.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its all good if some one dumps coins they will be in your boxes its just that easy. Get as much as you can good luck.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its all good if some one dumps coins they will be in your boxes its just that easy. Get as much as you can good luck.

I'm not even sure what your getting at. It's all good you can dump all you want cause your a good 100 miles from me my friend.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember you told me awhile back what area you do and I never told you what area I do. Ill be sure to start dumping my coins all up in your area. Lmfao

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just remember you told me awhile back what area you do and I never told you what area I do. Ill be sure to start dumping my coins all up in your area. Lmfao

He's saying people dump into all the coin services, so it doesn't really matter. The only way to overcome those dumps is to order a ton of volume. He was trying to help you not being vindictive. Short distances like 100 miles are irrelevant when it comes to searching MWR. Go to google maps and type in Brinks, Garda, Dunbar, etc one by one. You will see what a huge area each of these facilities is servicing, so you going 50 or 75 miles to dump makes no difference because they are all going back to the same facility as dumping at the bank at your corner.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My apologies then. Just sounded weird my mistake. Now that I read it again I'm a idiot. Sorry tim

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can man up when I'm wrong. I def dropped the ball there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread