Youtube Fake-ummercial - Something to chuckle about

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Found this on Youtube and I am wondering if these are just actors playing stupid or if these are in fact really, REALLY stupid people. This guy is offering American silver dollars for only 99 cents. as numberous people commented, if this guy had approached them, the guy would have no silver left. Read, watch and laugh your faces off. I couldn't get past the first 2 seconds without laughing.

Sincerely, GarouLady

Upvote 0

mAGma

May 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes sir I'd say its for real. And thank goodness, too! If everybody knew the value of coins...we couldn't CRH!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Check out his other videos too (not necessarily his Illuminati ones, but the "zombie American" ones).

George Baldwin

May 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If some random guy with a camera was trying to sell me an iPad for $20 on the street, I would not buy it. I'd keep on walking. If I walked into a store and saw $50 iPads, I would spend all my money on those bad boys.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He did a video about giving a person a 5$ bill, or a 1 oz silver round... nobody took the silver.

Mark dice is a very smart activist... may be a little out there for the average zombie, but he knows alot.

I also remember him trying to buy a 99 cent taco for a 1 oz gold coin. lol

Count Skrule

Nov 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I saw the oz of gold vid, I wondered why they wouldn't take a chance for a mere dollar.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
That guy is fraud and his videos are not real, his pseudonym/legally changed name is Mark Dice. He has slanderous stuff out against me and I've recently filed a lawsuit against him for libel/defamation. Also, people aren't that stupid, those are only the stupid people he caught on camera. Probably 1/5th of all people at the most. He didn't include the film of people who got his answer correct, because if they did, he sure as heck would not give it to them. I'm sorry to say this in bold but this guy has fake stuff out there on the internet. He is a massive troll and has caused me alot of heart ache. I'll post the nasty and fake comments he wrote about me in real life too, I didn't even know him before this stuff popped up.

This kind of video is insulting the average american. Its creating FAKE stereotypes about american's. Go and try this, go around with a fake coin and tell them its gold and ask what the going price of gold is an ounce. I bet money that most people will get it right. He hates successful people too, everyone with money he bashes. if you want to listen to some class-envy, American hating guy, watch this jerks videos.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Starting a fight with rapper 50 Cent, asking him to retire and stop making music, because he is “a piece of filth.”

Bio for Mark Dice quote right from his personal website about me.

Also, in one of his disgusting videos, he trys to buy some fast food with a coin I think. After he gets it, he calls it garbage, and tosses it away with some nasty expletives as i recall. I don't eat fast food, but if I did, I would NEVER EVER EVER insult the people who work there and throw it away. I have more money than mark dice will ever have his entire life, I'd eat it, I don't waste food.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
When I saw the oz of gold vid, I wondered why they wouldn't take a chance for a mere dollar.

A gold Eagle coin has a face value of $50, not $1 like the silver Eagles. I could see why they wouldn't take the chance on it (I'm sure the cashier had no flipping idea what it was, but if someone tried to spend one at my store, I'd take the chance on it).

- DS

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what it comes down to there are 4 types of people

1. The truly Paranoid, who even though he has a Mic & a camera, still are scared little Bunnies
who think they are going to get ripped off.
2. the people who have absolutely No cash on them. only Credit cards.
3. The uninterested, who just don't give a crap.
and
4 . Those who took him up on the deal, so they had to say No this is a Joke,
HaHa Move along here, We only need those who say no.

Interesting it took a foreigner who wanted something Different for a souvinear
to get him to sell it.

& see how quick his "as many as you want" turned to "No that all" :laughing7:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If some random guy with a camera was trying to sell me an iPad for $20 on the street, I would not buy it. I'd keep on walking. If I walked into a store and saw $50 iPads, I would spend all my money on those bad boys.

? in the first place an IPad to me is as useful as a sanitary Pad
I wouldn't buy for $1.00 or $100.00
what does it cost to Run an Ipad monthly ?
too much I'm sure

But if someone were selling a Minelab 3030
on the street for $20.00 I'd buy it without asking questions.
don't feel I'm dumb, Just don't spend money of things i don't have a use for :dontknow:

back on topic, I'll buy Silver Dollars for .99 all day long, & be back tomorrow for more

Last edited:

George Baldwin

May 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too much I'm sure

don't feel I'm dumb, Just don't spend money of things i don't have a use for :dontknow:

back on topic, I'll buy Silver Dollars for .99 all day long, & be back tomorrow for more

I guess that's how the people on the street felt, they have no use for PM. I don't own an iPad but I know they are worth $500 at least. If I could buy them at $50 and sell them at $450, I would make a hefty profit. I could then use those profits to buy silver or gold. Some people don't like the extra struggle to sell things for a profit. For me personally, I would sell the underwear I'm wearing if it made sense financially.

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
too much I'm sure

Ipad probably costs cents to run monthly, free if you charge it at a starbucks. If you dont want to buy something you can easily triple or quadruple your money on because u dont like or want it thats on you, but knowing market value on items and what you can sell them for would serve you well if you want to make easy money.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ipad probably costs cents to run monthly, free if you charge it at a starbucks. If you dont want to buy something you can easily triple or quadruple your money on because u dont like or want it thats on you, but knowing market value on items and what you can sell them for would serve you well if you want to make easy money.

I agree to a point, But Electronics are a very risky deal to me.

a Metal detector I know the Value of, working or not.

I would guess an Ipad with a bug is practically useless &
not necessarily something you can find out on the spot, unless your lucky,
Or extra computer literate ?

OP
OP
GarouLady

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry 50cent for digging up bad memories. Didn't want to do that. I thought it was funny. I normally don't watch those kinda youtube vids but it caught my eye and I thought it would get a chuckle. Really Really sorry and if he's a dork like you said, I hope you get justice. As for Ipod, I don't have any of that kinda stuff. I still have my tracphone and my dad's that I spend exactly 120 bucks on for the whole year and I don't use all my minutes anyways.

Sincerely, GarouLady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread