This weeks awesome 30 boxes!!! Plus my second gold ring.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started the week off slow with 3 boxes, that didnt produce anything. But they are from a different courier than usual, so its to be expected I guess...

The next 10 boxes gave up 2 lonely 40%ers.

And todays 17 boxes gave up another whole 3 40%ers!!! :BangHead::BangHead:

Total for 30 boxes: 5 40% (went from my best week(last week) to my worst week!)

So it was actually not so awesome as the title suggests :)

I did manage to get some teller scores today from 2 different banks, gave up a total of 12 40%, and 1 90%. Which helps heal the pain a bit!

I was dumping some halves today and found a 10k gold ring, has some real small diamonds in it(not sure if its real diamonds or not)... melt value is about 53 bucks right now which atleast covers me in gas for the week.

I also had a teller refuse to sell me a silver kennedy out of her tray... I asked to buy her halves(as the silver one was facing right at me and obvious what it was). She said ill sell you all but "this one". We got into an arguement blah blah, and I told her, next time just keep it hidden, I dont care if they do it, just dont refuse to sell to a customer, saying about going into an icecream shop and refusing to sell me a certain flavor... But I was short on time, and just left pissed off, and no silver... Oh well

Hope you guys all did better than me!

HH 128.JPG 132.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score with the ring! It's good to try new sources. I predict a dream box for you soon.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be more than happy with a "half dream" box!! My best box so far is 28 40%ers, way back in march! over 700 boxes for the year right now! wow

HH

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Gotta have them bad weeks sometimes, then a good week comes and everything is great, last week I found 2 40's, this week 122 40's and 13 90's, it's like a crazy roller coaster, I just hate those BIG drops, I was at the top of the roller coaster this week, now for my big drop lol. HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well lets hope i get a 100+ silver week for boxes next week then! hahaha...

This was my worst week since I started doing more than 5 boxes a week... ughhh I knew it was bound to dry up sometime, but not directly after my best week ever! lol

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well lets hope i get a 100+ silver week for boxes next week then! hahaha...

This was my worst week since I started doing more than 5 boxes a week... ughhh I knew it was bound to dry up sometime, but not directly after my best week ever! lol

Good luck info! I have to look in my book, but, I think this was my biggest score this week as far as total keepers for a week goes, my last 24 boxes have all been skunks, last weeks 14 boxes only 2 gave up the 2 40's ( and those were both enders in their boxes:icon_scratch:) I found and this weeks 12 boxes were all skunks, so I'm at 24 skunks for the last 2 weeks so far, hoping my boxes have something next week, would have been nice if my boxes had something this week along with my bags, I could have had a really killer week this week ( not that is wasn't allready:laughing7:). HH, Maverick.

OP
OP
Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to get the ring appraised, and they only offered half of spot price... what a joke!

I know of another guy to take it too, guess ill see what happens from there.

Mav- Yah I still havent been able to get bags, but I did get my orders upped this week... Im thinking 40+, Gonna be a busy couple days!

HH

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds!
hate those tellers !!!!!:censored:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread